dalehimself
    Participant
    @dalehimself

Hey Everybody!

`My names dale and i want to get a tattoo and i just turned 18. my parents dont really care if i get one so i want to get something that shows who i am. i love mountain biking, snowboarding and that kind of stuff. i was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on what i should get. i hate tribal tats and Chinese tats… No offense anyone 🙂 but i want something that has to do with my life and what i do. If anyone has any suggestions please let me Know! 🙂

Thanks

DaleHimself

RaiseYourVoice
    Participant
    @raiseyourvoice

Obviosly you love the outdoors. Is there anything in particular that you like about the outdoors? The sun, the activity of these spots that you enjoy? I would personally try and find something that symbolized, to me, what a perfect day doing something I love would be. (IE: the sun, a tree, leaf, snow, water etc.).

dalehimself
    Participant
    @dalehimself

well i love the snow and also the woods/biking. like mountains are cool too

BIKERinBLACK77
    Participant
    @bikerinblack77

Hmm… depends how big you would want to go and how much you’re willing to spend.

But what about a big mountain with snow on it, coming down to a wooded/tree lined area with a lake at the bottom (yeah, I know polar extreams but it’s a concept lol) with a saying above below like “live fast/live fun” or something.

Rockysmom
    Participant
    @rockysmom

i would do some kind of scenery with mountains, maybe a cool tree, some wildlife or maybe a moon.

wak
    Participant
    @wak

You want a tattoo that represents your life – but what else besides mountain bike riding and snowboarding? Perhaps some more info?

I like the mountain idea. Do you want colour? I’m thinking a moon rising above the mountain partially covered by clouds which will add some cool soft textures to balance the jagged mountain top.

Good luck.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.