Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi Peeps

Well as an update my first tattoo e-book is onto the second draft and a much needed tidy up. Thank-you to all who commented and yep I did take on board the harsher criticisms without too many tears. 😀

I am hoping to unleash it as a free resource on wordpress or similar (once I can figure how to work the damn thing) along with a suggested reading and bib.

This brings me to my second project ( I have 7 in total but taking it a step at a time)-

I am wanting to write a serious piece on Judaic and Christian symbolism and imagery along with a study of the scriptures of what the tattoo represents.

I have a few artists who have kindly allowed me to use their work but I am always hungry for more.

If any of you have any of these types of tattoos or know somebody who might want to contribute please send me a PM.

If the book was to be produced commercially I have agreed to donate the funds to a friend’s charity that does pastoral outreach work to people of all faiths.

Take Care
    Matthew

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Just to give things a bit of a bump.

I have added my ebook to wordpress under Sherav’s Blog.

It will cover just about all the basic questions on tattooing a newcomer might have so feel free to use it.

I know the layout of the blog needs work and will re-organise as I get time to make it more ‘book-like’ in the meantime bear with me as I learn how to use the site to it’s fullest.

Take Care
    Matthew

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

Its a great read people 😎

sorry i cant help with the new one but i will look forward to be able to read it some time .

Shamwow
    Participant
    @shamwow

my first tat is a phoenix lifting a cross and tombstone
    my next one is ‘faithfulness above all’ written in arabic across my chest with some praying hands next to it

quality pics up ASAP

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

A further bump (I am such a link whore I admit it :p)

I have added a fresh article on hand tattooing and prejudices as I had quite a few emails asking me whether peeps should or shouldn’t – so I did a piece that might help those of you contemplating hand ink.

A big thanks to Izarrasink for permissions on using some of her great artwork.

I am still chasing any interesting religious themed, hand or just plain different tattoos if you want to contribute to my next ebook.

Thanks all.

Matthew

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.