saiyanjin
    Participant
    @saiyanjin

Hey whatsup everybody. my name is mark. i am new to the forum and came here seeking creative thought. my tattoo is in my avatar, and im stuck on thinking of a way to tie it into a half sleeve. i am stumped. if anyone has any creative ideas they would be much appreciated. thanks in advance.

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi Saiyanjin

I am more than happy to help but any chance you can post up a clear pic – cannot make out the design.

Take Care
    Matthew

wak
    Participant
    @wak

Perhaps the album is not public? I can’t get the picture to load. 🙂

saiyanjin
    Participant
    @saiyanjin

http://img199.imageshack.us/my.php?image=s5108250491251181423.jpg

sorry guys, i appreciate the responses alot though. thankyou.

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

With that knight’s helmet in there, I would personally would continue the motif with suits of armor standing in traditional poses in-between more of that leaf work running up and down your arm like tribals.

Alternately, you could try working into an old school British navy scene.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

hi Mark….

wow, that coat of arms is almost the same as the name “REAY”
    I was given this as a starting point to designing him a family crest piece

reay.jpg

saiyanjin
    Participant
    @saiyanjin

knighthawk. great idea!! im going to ponder that and see what i come up with. i like that though.

outlaw. any outside the box thinking on what u would run with on adding to mine? yeah i love my tat bro, i want to keep it going!!!!

saiyanjin
    Participant
    @saiyanjin

bump 4 advice

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

the problem being is that you have all the elements involved allready, the only way i would say to extend it would be to find the coat of arms history ie… where it originates from and if there were any clan battles etc.. then incorporate those elements into the background and extending downwards.

Charlie888
    Participant
    @charlie888

Yeah – could you post a pic so we get a clearer idea of the tattoo.

bOBrien77
    Participant
    @bobrien77

Hey, I’m new to the forum and I was hoping I could get some help with getting my family crest tattoo. I was wondering where you got your crest tattoo, it looks really good and I would like mine to look similar to that (with my name of course). Also, Outlaw, do you know where your customer got his sample from? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

As far as ideas for making your tattoo a half sleeve, I believe the name is Scottish, am I right? If so, maybe some simple designs that you like that incorporate the Scottish flag colors. I personally really think the blue and white color combination looks good.

bOBrien77
    Participant
    @bobrien77

Bump in the night.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.