bloodben
    Participant
    @bloodben

Hi everyone!

Yeah well, I want to take a tattoo to honor my uncle who died last year of cancer. But I’m not sure what to take. Is here any good tattoo designers? I really want to take this tattoo when I turn 18 so I have 3 good months to have it perfect. Any suggestions? His passion was the ocean. He loved it, he was out all day with his sons on a boat.

I’ll reply in like 45 minutes, have to watch the last periode of the footballmatch.

Would love if someone have suggestions, ideas or something. Don’t be shy! 🙂

sorrowlovesEmilie
    Participant
    @sorrowlovesemilie

Norway? cool, well the ocean has loads of things you could design, did he have his own boat? coz you could get a protrait or the boat’s name tatoo’d. what did he fish for?
    was there anything else in his life he liked, or something he said which really stuck with you?? the possibilities are endless, just dig deep. If you think you auntie and cousins would like the idea, why don’t you ask them for help?

Hope I’m being useful, ciao!

bloodben
    Participant
    @bloodben
    sorrowlovesEmilie;43160 wrote:
    Norway? cool, well the ocean has loads of things you could design, did he have his own boat? coz you could get a protrait or the boat’s name tatoo’d. what did he fish for?
    was there anything else in his life he liked, or something he said which really stuck with you?? the possibilities are endless, just dig deep. If you think you auntie and cousins would like the idea, why don’t you ask them for help?

Hope I’m being useful, ciao!

Norway is not cool. :p heh, too cold, but luckily it has been great weather her the last month. Like 22-25 degrees celcius 🙂 Where are you from?

Yeah, he had his own boat, but I don’t know if it had a name. He wasn’t a fisher, just a boat enthusiast. But I’m not so sure I want this tattoo.. I would really love to have it, but I know he wasn’t a big fan of tattoos.. If he knew I was gonna take this tattoo, he would probably stop me :p

Thanks for all the tips, you helped me a lot 🙂

MissP83
    Participant
    @missp83

i wouldnt suggest any kind of portrait of him. unless you find a really really awesome artist most of them tend to be cartoonish

imthenewcancer7
    Participant
    @imthenewcancer7

i would say a portrait of him and a backdrop of the ocean…but thats a very special tat

aidenchaos
    Participant
    @aidenchaos

i think you should do a boat floating on water that says RIP [insert uncles name] on the boat and then the dates.

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

sorry not keen on the portrait and ocean idea . unless its a portrait your looking for ?

they is so many things you could do , have you got any ideas yourself ??
    could do with narrowing down your preferences a bit for us to help .

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.