Jubakuba
    Participant
    @jubakuba

I hope this is a decent area to post this question…
    But any of you know of any tattoo and or body modification movies or documentaries?

The documentaries that I know of are:
    Flesh and Blood – An interesting movie. It focuses on “suspensions” a little too long for my liking…get’s repetitious, but still worth watching if you haven’t seen it.
    Modify, the Movie – Another documentary that focuses on body modifications. I found this one to be slightly more interesting.

I also saw this show on the history channel, I believe, about tattoo culture. Some guy went and tried to discover the oldest tattoo traditions…where they originate…bla bla bla…
    An interesting show.

Movies:
    The Tattooist – A tattoo artist steals an ancient tattooing tool and becomes the carrier of a curse. The curse causes every person he tattoos to die a slow and painful death. I liked this movie quite a bit.

So, again…watch those.
    They’re interesting.

And recommend more?

AvonBarksdale
    Participant
    @avonbarksdale

Bumping this one a bit. Interesting topic;D

Jubakuba
    Participant
    @jubakuba

I can’t seem to edit…
    But thanks for the bump and I found out “Ancient Ink” was the title of the documentary that focused on trying to find the oldest form of tattooing.

Aussie_Al
    Participant
    @aussie_al

My old Tattooist in Nottingham (Danny) use to say Tattooing is the world’s 2nd oldest profession – ha ha

In all seriousness they have found mummified bodies that are 9000 years old that have tattoos on them

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.