crazy4kayak
    Participant
    @crazy4kayak

hi there! right, so……..

want to get a tattoo (obviously), with some irish phrases, 3 preferably, but could be made 2. A suggestion I have had is to use the words to make the outline of a shamrock, on shoulder or hip. Another is to have it winding around the bottom of my leg just above my ankle. High pain threshold, any ideas!!

thanks guys! ๐Ÿ˜‰

archie_72490
    Participant
    @archie_72490

sounds like a cool idea, the shamrock idea could be confusing if you are following the outline, especially when the sentence gets to a corner. if you want to include a shamrock you could get a regular shamrock with the text written in a circle around it

crazy4kayak
    Participant
    @crazy4kayak

true I guess, it would get messy alrigth ๐Ÿ˜› I dunno, would have to be a pretty big circel to fit the phrases though. where do you think might be cool to get it?

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

Out of interest would the text be in english or gaelic?
    You could have the text wrapping around the shamrock or across the leaves.

Are you going for a 4 leaf or 3?

But yes they make great tattoos.

Word of warning green is an utter bastard to remove and/or cover up so be sure you want it. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Take Care
    Matthew

archie_72490
    Participant
    @archie_72490

yea it would be pretty big, and i think that design would look best if it was about the size of a grapefruit or smaller. you could try using 2 short or medium length phrases instead of long ones, but if you already have longer phrases picked out, you could think about a shamrock in the middle with one phrase above and one below.

archie_72490
    Participant
    @archie_72490

for location you could think about the upper middle of your back or the back of your shoulder

crazy4kayak
    Participant
    @crazy4kayak

the text is to be in irish. probably the three leaf, wasnt thinking of colour at all ๐Ÿ˜› text is long enough you see, dont know what to do with it…. text is the main part though, shamrock was just an idea

crazy4kayak
    Participant
    @crazy4kayak

hey ๐Ÿ™‚ the words are to be in irish alright ๐Ÿ˜‰

probably 3 leaf

wasnt thinking of colour at all for it tbh. the text is the main part like, what it means, shamrock was just a random idea i guess. its because the text is a little long i dont really kow what to do with it, if you get me?

crazy4kayak
    Participant
    @crazy4kayak

yeah, was thinking shoulder alright. not sure about the back, my backis messed up enough as it is ๐Ÿ˜› thanks for the help ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.