Tat2dBaldDude
    Participant
    @tat2dbalddude

Ok, one last question about my touched-up Kanji tattoo on my left bicep and then I’m done. So, this past Tuesday marked two weeks since I had it touched up and I’ve got a little bit of hair growing back. How long should I wait until I start shaving the hair in the shower over the area where that tattoo is?

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

2 weeks from the day of the inkage. It may be a little tender, but you ought to be fine if you’re careful.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

You can do it now but may sting – personally I would go cautious and leave it another week.
    Also you want to be using a guard razor as opposed to disposables – nothing like tearing a new tatt shaving.

Take Care
    Matthew

Tat2dBaldDude
    Participant
    @tat2dbalddude

Maybe I’ll just wait another month or so just to play it safe.

illume666
    Participant
    @illume666

you shave your bicep?

Tat2dBaldDude
    Participant
    @tat2dbalddude
    illume666;40386 wrote:
    you shave your bicep?

Dude, I shave almost everything. Head, Face, Chest, Arms (from the elbow up), Pits, Small of my back, Ass, “Down There”. (I don’t touch the legs, though.) Body hair is f**king disgusting…ughh ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Especially excessive body hair. I get grossed out when I see those fat, balding, 48 year old men walking around the beach in bodybuilder-like tank tops and they’ve got so much hair rolling off their shoulders and peeking out from their back that they practically look like fur-bearing animals…that shit’s gross, dude. Especially when they’ve got 3 or 4 tats running down each arm, and the tats would otherwise look cool, but they’re covered in gross-ass, 3-inch thick arm-hair.

illume666
    Participant
    @illume666

oh yeah, fair call.
    ive only got my legs and pec inked so its not to bad. fairly hairless dude so its all good. although i dont find hairy guys anyless rank than any blokes. girl steal my attention ๐Ÿ˜›

Tat2dBaldDude
    Participant
    @tat2dbalddude
    illume666;40390 wrote:
    oh yeah, fair call.
    ive only got my legs and pec inked so its not to bad. fairly hairless dude so its all good. although i dont find hairy guys anyless rank than any blokes. girl steal my attention ๐Ÿ˜›

Oh, and believe me, I’m just like you, man. I’m a TOTALLY straight, married man who is attracted on women only too. I can see how it might be a little awkward for someone when I admit that I shave virtually everything. Believe me, you’re not the first person who has given me the reaction of “Oh…you shave your (fill in the blank with any area of the body I mentioned)? Ummm…hmm…that’s….ummm…err…interesting”.

Whatever. I don’t expect those people to accept it, or even understand it. I just know that I do it because I like to do it and that’s all that matters to me.

rev_martin4
    Participant
    @rev_martin4

I understand where you’re coming from. I am only 28 and my palms seem to be the only place I’m not growing hair now. I just had color done on the outside of my arm and on my bicep 2.5 weeks ago and the hair is already about 1/4th of an inch long. Right now the skin looks like it would be fine to shave, but last tuesday (two weeks from the inking) the skin still seemed a little thin. I’m going to give it a couple more days just to be on the safe side and then pull out the razor.

-Rev

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.