Tattoo
    Participant
    @tattoo

Hi guys,

I’m a fellow tattoo artist from London, UK.

I will soon be launching a tattoo website (free of course) and would love to hear your ideas on a 4-7 day eCourse that would appeal to you.

Thanks!

travishalogod
    Participant
    @travishalogod

i think it would be fantastic
    im a self taught tattoo artist and am always looking for more education

Tattoo
    Participant
    @tattoo
    travishalogod;39697 wrote:
    i think it would be fantastic
    im a self taught tattoo artist and am always looking for more education

That’s great Travis. What would you like to learn more about? I have no clue what the course should be about….hmmmrrf…

travishalogod
    Participant
    @travishalogod

well, anything really.. ive been learning trial and error on myself. haha
    the few ppl i have tattooed are very happy with the work though so thats all that matters

but i have trouble with getting some colors to stick and certain shading. mixing the gray wash is a pain sometimes.. and color mixing, ink types. techniques. the round shaders are a pain in the butt for me.
    machine preferences, like.. what makes a good machine.

a few ideas i guess… i would just start from the top if i was to create a class and go over everything you know

Tattoo
    Participant
    @tattoo

Ok, yeah – that’s a good idea….

What do you think I should write about for our fellow tattoo enthusiasts? (ie not artists, the ones that actually gets inked)

travishalogod
    Participant
    @travishalogod

well.. i would talk about the pain of course, and the risks.. the whole preception in the public eye. ive been to a few places where ive been stared at like im a bomb waiting to explode.
    talk about the “think before ink” and researching artists and meanings of tattoos and what not
    some tattoos can be gang affiliated and ppl not even know it. like the clover for instance. or the sparrow.
    and the history of tattooing if you can find that.
    all fascinating stuff for ppl that are into tattooing.

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

We do not allow these kinds of discussions on this forum. Please Read official request here.

If you want to continue this discusion the outlaw tattoo forum would be a better place.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    • The topic ‘Tattoo eCourse’ is closed to new replies.