Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

OK peeps i need the translation of maggot into kanji……anyone help with that while i do my own search? cheers

teh_universe
    Participant
    @teh_universe

Okay, from my dictionary, I have several kanji that will work. (You do know kanij is Japanese, right?)

ๅญ‘ๅญ‘ (boufura or boufuri)
    This word can mean “mosquito larva, wriggler, or maggot”, but it seems kind of vauge to me. Most people who can read it will think it’s the first meaning.

่›†่™ซ (ujimushi)
    This word means ether “maggot, or abusive word.” The first kanij means “worm, grub, or maggot” while the second kanji means “insect”. (Although I’m not sure if it can mean”abusive word”, or if it’s used as one.)

่›† (uji)
    This kanij by itself just means “maggot, or grub” and if I was getting it in a tattoo, I would proboly pick this one.

But it all depends on what you want it to say. If you want it in a sentance, I think the second one would be better, but if it’s by itself, the third would be best. Although I’m still a student with a LOT to learn, I’d show someone else the kanji I just listed to make sure.

On a side note, why the hell do you want a tattoo that says “maggot” in Japanses? Just asking.

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

lol thanks for that, i saw the maggot one somewhere else as well, its for a client her partners nickname is maggot, lol he must be a real charmer, thanks alot for your help:D oh and i do know kanji is japanese, everyone wants one here, but i didnt have MAGGOT on my books lol.

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

maybe its his nick name because he is not very well hung LOL

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

mwahahahahaha, eww that brings up awful images in my head:eek:

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Depending on where he wants tattooing – might be an awful image in your hands.

๐Ÿ˜€

Matthew

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

๐Ÿ˜ฎ

bwahahahahahahaha

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

hehehehe, all done and dusted, went on a girl on her inner wrist, then she got stars up her neck and down her chest and she’s booked in for a coverup tomoz, ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.