StuperMario
    Participant
    @stupermario

yo, wanna get the 1up and big mushrooms from super mario on my hands. but just wondering can anyone advise me on how well colour takes to the back of the hand. coz i know there’s a lotta fade on hand tats anyway, at least from what i’ve seen.
    thanks. 🙂

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

Hand tattoos do fade very rapidly because of the constant wear and tear of the skin and the washing.
    Also you have to ask do you want a mushroom on your hand when you are 70?

That said if you do go with it I would advise against using a lot of green ink as this has a issues of looking very blotchy as time goes on.

Take care
    Matthew

StuperMario
    Participant
    @stupermario

i gave it a good years though and i decided it’s definitley what i want, whether i get it or not is another thing, what with as you said fading and so forth, if i get them they’ll be very small, about the size of a bottle cap if ya get me. didn’t know that about green ink though. thanks for the heads up! i’ll have to look into that now before i get em. thanks. 🙂

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

where on the hands ? between thumb and finger ?
    i have a friend who has a butterfly there and its never needed touching up , but she was putting cream on it allt he time and was very careful while it was healing

Kimbo
    Participant
    @kimbo

I have a ghecko in the same spot, javent had it redone yet but it has faded quite alot, seeing that i am a surfer and live on the beach it is not surprising, but it has held well, i also looked after it very well while it was healing.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.