BioMechanical_Vulture
    Participant
    @biomechanical_vulture

anyone goes for dry healing or recommend it? I have been using this healing process since my second tattoo and i think is what best works for me

Joker1
    Participant
    @joker1

As in not putting anything on your tattoo when you’ve just got it done? I use bepanthen and it works great.

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

Hi , i have always used bepanthen too i think it helps it heal faster

Wham
    Participant
    @wham

I’ve just had my first tattoo and use bepanthen and after 4 days it’s looking really good

BioMechanical_Vulture
    Participant
    @biomechanical_vulture

well i use AD lotion puting it on 3 times a day for 3 days then after that i let it dry heal i just wash it with soap every day

Niitecloud
    Participant
    @niitecloud

Thats what I do as well, because my skin is so sensitive.

LAP13
    Participant
    @lap13

I’ve only got the one..

Used Bach’s rescue cream (healing and moisturising) 3 times a day, washed with perfume & colour free shower cream (Simple) and had no itching or scabbing just light flaking and was ‘healed’ in just over a week 🙂

bingeinker
    Participant
    @bingeinker
    LAP13;38086 wrote:
    I’ve only got the one..

Used Bach’s rescue cream (healing and moisturising) 3 times a day, washed with perfume & colour free shower cream (Simple) and had no itching or scabbing just light flaking and was ‘healed’ in just over a week 🙂

i use sandpaper and gently rub the scabs off after putting armani aftershave on it ……………..JOKE dont try that at home lol i use either e45 perfume free 3-4 hours daily or tattoo goo wich is good as it rubs in nice and isnt greesy

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

Some old school artist recommend dry healing, i had a guy come to me who’s artist always said just leave it, all his colours were dull, i showed him mine compared to his, i said to him well, im putting bepanthen on this and im wrapping it, its up to you what you do afterwards, but nah he just let it dry heal. Colours dont look as good as they should.

antmeister
    Participant
    @antmeister

had mine done on thursday its now sunday and today its really itchy but i also was told to keep it wrapped in clingfilm for the whole day i had it done and for bed then when i woke up to lightly wash it by patting it not rubbing it and then apply bepanthen stuff 3-4 times a day and its looking great, no scabbing yet just a lil itchyness but thats from the tape they used coz im allergic to it so my skin is a bit itchy and puffy.

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

i know two people that will wash it with hot soapy water once they get home then do the dry heal process, they have had no problems either.

its best to go with what your artist advises to be honnest

tabletopjoe
    @

I’ve been using unscented Lubriderm and it’s been working great so far

Tecratt
    Participant
    @tecratt

I have real bad dry skin, I don’t think I would like not using anything to help heal and keep it moist.

I’ve been using H2Ocean for my last two and I like it pretty good.

Heck even after my tats are fully healed, I will put unscented lotion on them if I go out anywhere, makes them look a lot better.

lolbot
    @

bepanthen ftw.

apostle228
    @

for me, i just use lotion for about a week. thats it tho….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.