J.prenda
    Participant
    @j-prenda

due to recent events, i was not able to care for my new tattoo as well as i should have. anyway, next week i want to get it touched up. i got it about a week ago. is that long enough time? should i wait a couple more weeks?

tattman91
    Participant
    @tattman91

if you can slap it with out it hurting and the ich has gone away then id say your sweet for the next touch up….

snerkler
    Participant
    @snerkler
    J.prenda;37024 wrote:
    due to recent events, i was not able to care for my new tattoo as well as i should have. anyway, next week i want to get it touched up. i got it about a week ago. is that long enough time? should i wait a couple more weeks?

I’m no expert so can only give advice on what I’ve been told when i’ve gone for touch ups. A tattoo isn’t properly healed for 4-6 weeks and the true look of the tattoo might not be clear until this time. On saying that I’ve had a previous tattoo touched up sooner than that, I can’t remember if it was 2 or 3 weeks. Are you sure the ink has faded or is it just that you have healing skin over the top giving it that appearance?

Toby

J.prenda
    Participant
    @j-prenda

maybe a little of both. I am sure that is is going to be faded. maybe not as bad as i first thought, but i am gonna need a touch up. Ill just wait a bit tho. Get my other one done first then take care of this one.

thanks for your help guys

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

Def best to leave it 4 weeks because you can run the risk of lower dermal scarring (lumps beneath the skin) if you overwork an area too much.

All tattoos comes out slightly faded than when first put on it is natural – but a touch up can easily be done if you feel it is too faded.

Take Care
    Matthew

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

matthew is spot on once again, dam hes quick at getting the answers in lol.. :p

you might think it needs a touch up, but you might be surprised… wait until it is fully healed and then make the decission. its quite normal for a tattoo to look faded while healing, if you put moisturising cream on it, does it look ok ??

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

yeah what they said:)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.