but i really cant decide what to get
    im intrested in football i support sunderland
    my name is nathan
    can any1 maybe give me some ideas
    maybe draw up a design

tattman91
    Participant
    @tattman91

what football are we talking about…. soccer football … aussie rules football or american football>?

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

sunderland is a english football team , soccer to yanks

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

welcome to the forum, i dont think anyone will draw something up from your fist post being a request, people around here like to get to know the person a little bit first.. 😉

Kimbo
    Participant
    @kimbo

I thnk a first tatt should be a personal one, somehting that means alot to you and you can take through your life, dont do the mistake that alot of us ink junkies do and get just anything!
    Make sure you will be able to live with it 4ever and research your artsit properly

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi Nathan

Welcome to the forum.

If you want my honest advice if you do get a football related tattoo get it somewhere where you can keep it covered. Nothing wrong with supporting your team but it can cause friction and even get you banned at some away game pubs. (I used to be a bouncer and we didn’t allow away colours upto and including away team tats that were visible).

My mate was done over by some Head-Hunters because he had an LUFC tattoo on his forearm. Sad thing is he is in no way connected to the Service Crew and was just a ‘normal’ fan.

As for ideas we need to know a few things;

Apart from footy – what other interests?

Do you want colour or black n shade.
    Style – Fantasy, portrait, emblem, bio-mech etc.
    Size – Small, 1/2 sleeve, fulle sleeve, backpiece etc.

Why do you want the tattoo – a serious question. if it is just because your friends have one or you think they are just for fashion I would suggest leaving it.

They are on your skin for life and very expensive and painful to remove.

Let us know and happy to bounce some ideas.

Take Care
    Matthew

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.