Glorydesign
    @

Hi guys,

I actually had two quesrtions about a half sleeve I got the other week. Firstly, my tattooist slipped up a little and got a little bit of blue ink on the yellow part of one of my flowers. Can this be covered up with yellow?

Secondly,they also went too far with a black line and got it from image on to another. The part they went on to is blue and was also wondering if more blue can cover up that bit of black lining?

Many thanks,

tattman91
    Participant
    @tattman91

black is the drakest colour buddy… unless darker colours are used then id say forget about it ior laser surgery…

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi Glory

My advice is get the flower redone in whichever is the darker ink (prob the blue).

Ink is only workable over with a darker colour so if it was say a pale blue you would need a darker red, purple, or black etc to work over it.

Black is one of the hardest colours to ink over, if it is a really dark blue it *might* be possible or you may need to laser it up until it lightens enough to redo it. Unless you can bolden the black with shading so it incoporates the new tattoo over the old.

That however is painful and expensive.

WTF happened? Was your artist drunk or high or something to ‘slip’ twice?? Use a new artist is all i can say with that.

If you can post up the pics and some of the artists on here maybe able to give better advice on what is possible.

Take Care
    Matthew

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

it sounds to me like the blue into the yellow could possibly be re-outlined with blue to sculpt it out and tidy the mess up, and there is no way that blue will cover the black, but subtle shading might reduce the problem…. its easier to give best advice with a good quality image to view

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.