olosir
    @

I’ve been working with one artist for about 2 years. We’ve started sleeves on both arms and covered my lower right leg. I like him very much and his work has been excellent. However, I’ve been disappointed by his attitude and flakiness lately. He’s starting to cancel appointments without much notice. I’ve been looking at the portfolio of another artist and he appears to do great work, as well (likes working in same style as current artist too). I’m just wondering if it makes a difference in the overall look of my tattoos if someone else works on them. My arms are nearly completely covered… there’s still a little room around the shoulder to complete the left arm sleeve. I want to make sure everything looks solid and there isn’t a disunity sort of thing. Any risk in letting another artist finish the sleeves?

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi Olosir

As long as you are happy with the work of the new artist and their portfolio it should not be a problem.

I have had mine worked by 2 different artists because I wanted the eyes slightly changing (nothing wrong with the first really I just like to tinker).

The main thing is finding somebody who you are comfortable with and who is comfortable in doing what you want.

Let us know how you get on.

Matthew

smallville_hero
    Participant
    @smallville_hero

I wouldnt of thought it would be an issue as long as he is good. Personally I would of thought you would like to keep the original one as your used to him and can trust him. He may just be going through a slightly busy period.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.