eddieyzf
    Participant
    @eddieyzf

Hi

I would like some more work done on my back ( for wot i have got look in my album thank you saves loading that same pics up) but need some help or ideas ! ! !
    i was thinking about tribl around my ribs and up to chest ?????(what do you think good or bad idea?? )
    I have been to one tattoo shop and all 3 lad’s there. Say the same that they would not be happy doing that as it may reck a nice tattoo…
    and the lad that tattoo my back is not working any more ?????
    any help will be good help
    eddie

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi eddieyzf

First of all I love that backpiece. That is some serious ink you have there.

This is just my opinion;

Tribal by itself would not do that tattoo any justice. You have a custom piece that requires custom expansion.

I would maybe extend the theme of tigers a little with maybe something on the lines of some cubs or a hunting scene below. Maybe even just add some woodland/jungle background.

The only way I could see tribal working is if you had a custom piece at the bottom and tribal side panels. I would personally keep it custom though.

Take Care

Matthew

eddieyzf
    Participant
    @eddieyzf

my mate was saying about getting some cubs to go wiv it ..
    i had not thourt about a hunting scene below i will have to look in to that
    thank you for you help Matthew

eddie

bigbud
    Participant
    @bigbud
    eddieyzf
    Participant
    @eddieyzf

that is good bid not thinkof any think like that it would go well will have to have a look at that . thank you

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.