SERTEK2
    Participant
    @sertek2

i got these two tattoos on each forearm

l02020d4b43534cc4ab129ahq1.jpg

lda696d2f94374e9086679axa4.jpg

they both look pretty plain and i want to do some kind of sleeve… so i need some suggestions of tats that would go good with these tattoos.. the cross looks especially plain like it need tats around it.. so i just need ideas for tats that would go good around both these 2 tats

thanks.

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

Tattoo design is a deeply personal thing, and without knowing you, no one can give you something really personalized and, well, you.

With that said, if the cross was mine, I figure I’d continue the flower motif. Get some vines and flowers crisscrossing your arm. Make sure they’ve plenty of thorns, keeping with the christian imagery. I see someone’s name on there–assuming that it isn’t your name or the name of your romantic partner, you may consider getting a portrait of them on the opposite side of your arm, with the vines flowing around.

If you do the portrait, I’d do it in black and white, to match the cross, and have the vines and additional flowers be in bright, vibrant colors. You may even consider tweaking the already existing flower with color.

As for the other side, well, you’re on your own there man. 😀

Love. Peace. Metallica.

SERTEK2
    Participant
    @sertek2

thanks for the comment.

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi Sertek

I have seen hundreds of religious tats but the praying hands you have is a solid piece. I also like the flowers on the other.

I would suggest taking a look at the following link – something might inspire you.

http://www.religioustattoos.net

I do not endorse any of the views on there but the tattoos are (for the most part) great. I would also suggest a look at ‘forgiven’ a very famous painting but may give you ideas.

Because they are memorial tattoos I am loathe to put forward ideas – because it should come from within and you will know it when you see it.

Take Care

Matthew

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.