bonnellp
    Participant
    @bonnellp

i have a trible tatoo on my arm which i hate its not trble i hate its the sun on top of the trible its all black i hate looking at it i got it all black to cover old tattoo it looked ok at first but i dont like to show it in public if any 1 could give me some ideas would be great will put pic on if need be thanks paul.

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

More than happy to help but really need a pic and a little on your preferences so I can blast out some ideas.
    I am always bubbling with those!

Take Care

Matthew

bonnellp
    Participant
    @bonnellp

hi this is the pic do yeh best not the best tat around thanks for your help

bonnellp
    Participant
    @bonnellp

hi my pic of me tat is in my albums dont no how to put pic on here

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Ok just some thoughts

It could do with some reshading on the sun and the lines tightening on the sun and the tribal lines.

I would recommend interspersing some colour along the edges of the sun to brighten it up. Maybe extend the rays (in colour)or add something along the shoulder and collarbone.

Alternatively maybe some flames or zodiac symbols that work away from the edges.

Once you have it reworked and freshened up you will prob feel much better about it.

To be honest to get that removed with a laser would cause a lot of pain and be very very expensive on something that big.

Take Care

Matthew

bonnellp
    Participant
    @bonnellp

thanks alot will try that

noravel
    Participant
    @noravel

Yeah, I think with some more definition and a little shading and color, it’ll really make a big difference.

I also wanted to mention – Don’t get too down about it, you know? If it’s really bothering you.. remember why you got it, use it as a chance to add to it, turn it into something really beautiful. Go talk to an artist is my advice. It has potential! Good luck and post when you get it done!

bonnellp
    Participant
    @bonnellp

thanks for the ideas great

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.