T0Mlol
    Participant
    @t0mlol

So I got this tattoo when I was 16 years old. It’s not that I regret it, it’s just I wish I thought about it more when I got it. I am now turning 21 and I feel like I have gotten bigger and this tattoo is getting smaller. Right now, It seems pretty damn small on me, although I am pretty small in the first place. Basically I was going to either get something added to it to make it bigger or maybe thinking of getting something totally differrent over top. Is this possible? Does anyone have any ideas for me to get something added? Maybe color? I dunno, please give me some ideas and how you think it looks. Thanks. Here is a pic:

2nqwa3a.jpg

EDIT: I was also thinking of removal. As much as I hate to say it but everytime I look at it, it bothers me at times. I dont know where I would start for removal though so that would be last decision cause I dont want scars on my wrist.

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

I will be honest tattoo removal is something that perhaps you should consider as a last resort. I say this because of the following reasons;

It is painful – a lot worse than any tattoo work.
    It is very expensive – a hell of a lot more than you would spend on a rework.
    Results vary – forget the adverts of x million tattoos removed successfully – it can take months or even years of treatments and depending on the ink outlines maybe left.

Under no circumstances be tempted to use skin graph or acid to remove the tattoo. Seriously don’t. I have seen the results of those ‘quickie treatments’ you will come out looking like a burns victim.

I would personally get the tattoo reworked by an experienced artist – add some colour and maybe extend the theme it will look a lot fresher and you will likely feel better about it.

Alternatively you could have a cover p done although unless you want something heavy and black (tribal etc) you may need a few laser sessions to lighten it.

An artist maybe able to work it into a new design but it would be quite a large piece.

Personally i’d go for a rework.

Good Luck

Matt

T0Mlol
    Participant
    @t0mlol

I was actaully maybe thinking of adding something to it. Maybe a dove cause for some reason I like em. Plus, would go good cause they mean peaceful and everything..Check em out.

http://images.google.com/images?ndsp=18&um=1&hl=en&q=dove+tattoos&start=36&sa=N

Can anyone give me some ideas though!?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.