Participant
    @zamc08

this site used to be sound, but now its just full of pricks
    each to there own ,

WHY RIP PEOPLES TAT’S

smallville_hero
    Participant
    @smallville_hero

I think its a very bold statement getting a diamond on your throat.
    I am still wanting to get my first tattoo and wouldnt get something so obvious. Hey fuck what everyone else thinks as long as you like it who gives a shit?

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw
    zamc08;33394 wrote:
    this site used to be sound, but now its just full of pricks
    each to there own ,

WHY RIP PEOPLES TAT’S

why ask for oppinions,
    what am i supposed to do….lie and say yes it looks fucking fantastic, superb placing, excelent tattoo your artist is amaizing……. sorry it aint going to happen.
    you asked what people thought and i told you straight, its just a shame you cant handle the truth so i suppose it wasnt the answer you was expecting,
    it was only my 0.02 worth….. dont cry about it

as for getting a job, i suppose you could always sell big issue mags on the street corner

each to their own

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

We are only going to tell you the truth. Don’t get upset when you don’t hear what you want. And no one is being a prick. If anything, we are looking out for your best interest. It’s too bad you didn’t consult with us before going throug with it.

As for my first post to this thread, interpret it how you want. 🙂

Sketchytattoos
    Participant
    @sketchytattoos

hey i was just wondering why get it on your throat, im cool with throat tattoos and everything just wondering what the diamond means

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Myself I wouldn’t get a throat tattoo. I have been in too many countries and jobs where it simply is not worth the hassle.

I had a few bricks chucked at me in Israel and got into a nasty barfight because they took offense at my Lion of Judah. People are funny about it.

Personally I am not ripping on your tattoo – if you like it and want it there then that is your thing.

I will be honest and say I don’t like it – but that is my personal opinion and shouldn’t mean a damn thing to you. I have been ragged about my tattoos and even on here had ppl tell me they aint impressed with my tattoos.

Fact is I still love them and couldn’t really give a fuck if others don’t – it is a bonus if they do and no loss if they don’t.

Don’t be stressed if you get ppl criticising – it is human nature is all – what makes a lively forum.

Be shit boring if we all agreed.

Take care

Matthew

PS What does the diamond represent?

Azure
    Participant
    @azure

It’s not my cuppa tea either, the point about the lighting is correct and I dislike the solidity of it on that place of the body, it doesn’t look right to me, and I think visible ink is pretty reckless to get if you’re not in a steady career where you know it’s not gonna be a problem. You’ve shut a lot of doors on your future, and that may get to you one day when you’ve got mouths to feed and bills to pay and minimum wage aint cutting it.

Those are my immediate thoughts anyway – but as the guy above me said, who cares – you’re never gonna please everyone in life so may as well keep yourself happy. Tattoos like that are always gonna be like marmite… love it or hate it, sorry you’ve not found more who love it but I’m sure you don’t really care too much what strangers think anyway.

You asked for comments, you should have specified compliments if you weren’t gonna take criticism, then those who dislike would have just kept quiet. If you need your confidence boosting about it then that’s not a good sign. If you’re happy with it and confident it’s not gonna hinder your future then stuff like this won’t be getting to you anyway.

Sketchytattoos
    Participant
    @sketchytattoos

hey is it a 1%er diamond? the new ones are done in a similar stile and place

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.