Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

i have only used one sharpz machine (shader) it belongs to another artist who brought it with him when he visited for a few days… it ran real nice, but there was something about it that made me say hmmmmm i wouldnt ever get one, dont ask me why, it was just a feeling…

Reign-of-Rain
    Participant
    @reign-of-rain

Hmm, that’s interesting. We’ll, like I say, compared to my first machine the Sharpz is a dream! But who knows, maybe I’ll have a similiar feeling after I’ve tried out some other machines.
    I was looking at Sunskin machines just the other day, but only in their catalogue! I’d like to get a proper feel for them before I even considered buying them.
    Another machine, if you can even call it that; that I’ve been reading up on, though if only to try and understand what it’s all about is the neuma. I dont feel like I want to run out and buy one and convert, but I’d like to have a hold of one and get a feel for it, see what there all about.

Scott.

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

i wouldnt mind giving a neuma a run round the block, i have heard several different reports about them, a good friend has got one, but the compressor wasnt upto it, so untill the better one arrives then its a matter of wait and see….. if the results are good then i might go for one as well 😉

Reign-of-Rain
    Participant
    @reign-of-rain

Sweet dude! Well, please let me know what it’s like if you dont mind as I’d love to give one a proper try!

Scott.

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

as soon as i find anything out from mel then i shall let you know, no worries buddy

i think the lack of noise will take some getting used to, i mean most of us can hear when it aint running right….. your stuffed with a neuma lol

jonmk1
    Participant
    @jonmk1

just out of curiosity how many machines does a accomplished tattoo artist like yourself use?
    and i mean like use on a day to dy basis not how many u have. like do you have one set up for shading and one set up for lining? or do u use the same for both? just wondered lol

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw
    jonmk1;32836 wrote:
    just out of curiosity how many machines does a accomplished tattoo artist like yourself use?
    and i mean like use on a day to dy basis not how many u have. like do you have one set up for shading and one set up for lining? or do u use the same for both? just wondered lol

i have 4 machines i normally use, i have 2 set up as liners and 2 as shaders but i have a couple of spare machines as well and this new one.

it does not work to have 1 machine used for everything, the springs and settings are different for lining and shading.

jonmk1
    Participant
    @jonmk1

cheers for that.

BioMechanical_Vulture
    Participant
    @biomechanical_vulture

nice machine it has that old lookin style looks like if they got in from under water where the titanic ia at

X-pressive
    Participant
    @x-pressive

Old skool styles….Nice mate.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.