Duzzy
    Participant
    @duzzy

Hi there,

I am after some styles of filigree if anyone has some links to information or pictures that would be fantastic it is to suit this tattoo

Regards Darren
    MyTattoo.jpg

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

oooo yay it has begun!! hurraay for you Duzzy woot woot 😀

lindsy
    Participant
    @lindsy

dixie chicks-godspeed

Duzzy
    Participant
    @duzzy

Thanks AhshKoshBGosh and lindsay and lindsay my son was 6 weeks old and that song was played at his funeral while the dvd was on if you are interested you can have a look at his site, have the sound on http://cassandra127.angelfire.com/babyjordan.html

Darren

lindsy
    Participant
    @lindsy

that’s beautiful, i’m sorry for your loss, i can’t imagine.

Duzzy
    Participant
    @duzzy

Thanks Lindsay,

my wife and I are getting there, about to have IVF again and praying that the fear will ease and that Jordan will get a sibling. I would get his portrait done but without offending any artists nobody could do justice to him. Thankyou for your kind words

Darren

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

what a beutiful memorial page, I feel for you both darren.
    Its great to see that the freehand artist did you proud, I dont know what type of immages you are thinking of, but if you let me know i will try and draw something up for you myself.

if its just the usual swirls and twirls like we put around script then your artist is the best person again, this is purely because he can draw it directly to follow your body contours as he did with your writing.

regards
    keith

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.