Voxigenboy
    @

Here is a link to a really bad MS Paint i did of what the tattoo looked like: http://www.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?e94607f2c1.jpg

It was a tattoo my dad had on his arm. He had gotten it before i was born and unfortunately i had never asked him what it represented. He passed away recently and for some reason I keep thinking about the tattoo. I want to know it’s significance and possibly have one done to me to for my dad.

If anyone can help i’d really appreciate it.

Thank you

eveline
    Participant
    @eveline

i don’t think it means anything specific hun only ur dad knew what it meant for him. it’s not a specific symbol, it looks like cross standing on the globe no one will tell u what it means

Vaka
    Participant
    @vaka

Was your dad particularly religious?

Just looks like a typically Christian symbol that I might expect on anything church related. I also presume the stars are simply stars and not the Jewish Star of David.

Could have a specific meaning, but i’m unsure.

Brainwave: Infact I have a good friend who is due to study Theology at Oxford soon, i’ll give him a shout when I see him and let you know ๐Ÿ™‚

lindsy
    Participant
    @lindsy

huh. when i look at this (could be completely bogus, just my thoughts) i see Jesus ruling over the world with either two people your dad cares about or him and someone else by his side (showing the religious connection.) just and idea. ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.