lindsy
    Participant
    @lindsy

hey, new here (already posted in the new person place.)

anyways, #1- i’m planning on getting a slutty bitch grim reaper with an M16A2 service rifle, do you think i can find something like that online, or should i find someone and pay them to draw it for me?

#2-does it hurt to get them on your arm? i already have 6, and one is on my foot so i think i know how painful that can be. i’m talking almost up to my shoulder.

anyone? thanks 😀

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

I’ve been told that the arm is the easiest place to get tatt especially in that spot of the arm. Also here is a pick to help you with ideas for the tatt check out the gun… thought that was pretty cool. i would get a few pics of the elements ya want in the tatt and then take it to the artist. tell them those are the things ya want and then let them have free range to use there creativity with it. you will get a great tatt if you let them have at it… from what i have seen anyways.

SoA.jpg

tattman91
    Participant
    @tattman91

yes i agree. the arm is one of the easiest. if you can withstand getting a foot done then you wont have any problems.
    ahshkoshbgosh has said it all….
    get creative…

Lady_Baglady
    Participant
    @lady_baglady

My arms are all tattooed. The upper arm was by far the easiest. If you can do it on your foot this will be almost nothing compared to that…the bonier the…er um….hurtier….lol.

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

@Lady_Baglady 31170 wrote:

My arms are all tattooed. The upper arm was by far the easiest. If you can do it on your foot this will be almost nothing compared to that…the bonier the…er um….hurtier….lol.

LOL well said!! 😀

lindsy
    Participant
    @lindsy

lol the hurtier, i like that. definitely not bony!

wow, i love that one, the rifle makes it wicked cool! thankyou!

thanks, i’m glad it won’t hurt. i’ll definitely post pics next weekend when i get it!

flyingoystertattoo
    Participant
    @flyingoystertattoo

@AhshKoshBGosh 31166 wrote:

I’ve been told that the arm is the easiest place to get tatt especially in that spot of the arm. Also here is a pick to help you with ideas for the tatt check out the gun… thought that was pretty cool. i would get a few pics of the elements ya want in the tatt and then take it to the artist. tell them those are the things ya want and then let them have free range to use there creativity with it. you will get a great tatt if you let them have at it… from what i have seen anyways

I have to agree, all of these replies are great advice, And to the “bonier” comment, LMAO. Indeed my friend, indeed.

And good choice in ideas, sounds very uhm, evil/sexy? I hope you find the right artist for your art!

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

@lindsy 31174 wrote:

lol the hurtier, i like that. definitely not bony!

wow, i love that one, the rifle makes it wicked cool! thankyou!

thanks, i’m glad it won’t hurt. i’ll definitely post pics next weekend when i get it!

Glad you like it… i thought it was pretty damn nifty muh self 😉

Ironmax
    Participant
    @ironmax
    Lady_Baglady;31170 wrote:

LOL…actually I must be a bit weird. Every tattoo that I’ve had on a bone area has been the least painful. I have ink on both shoulder bones and neither one bothered me at all. The most tender spot was inside my upper arm on the white-ish tender area that gets very little sunlight.

flyingoystertattoo
    Participant
    @flyingoystertattoo

I definitely agree with the inner bicep pain, I have a HUGE Polynesian tiki on my inner right bicep. But pain levels, hmm, OH YEAH, the one on the front of my shin was by far THEE worst lol. It’s a face about the size of a saucer, the beginning of the leg sleeve by the artist at the Flying Oyster. Front of the shin inner left side of it. ALL BONE 😀

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

@flyingoystertattoo 31238 wrote:

I definitely agree with the inner bicep pain, I have a HUGE Polynesian tiki on my inner right bicep. But pain levels, hmm, OH YEAH, the one on the front of my shin was by far THEE worst lol. It’s a face about the size of a saucer, the beginning of the leg sleeve by the artist at the Flying Oyster. Front of the shin inner left side of it. ALL BONE 😀

Bicep I hear is pretty bad too.

OW OW OW OWIE the shin?!?!? I bet thats painful!! FAK!!

flyingoystertattoo
    Participant
    @flyingoystertattoo

@AhshKoshBGosh 31240 wrote:

Bicep I hear is pretty bad too.

OW OW OW OWIE the shin?!?!? I bet thats painful!! FAK!!

You tell me lol Oh, yeah, and sorry for hijacking this post, My apologies….

Face5.jpg

tattman91
    Participant
    @tattman91
    Ironmax;31235 wrote:
    LOL…actually I must be a bit weird. Every tattoo that I’ve had on a bone area has been the least painful. I have ink on both shoulder bones and neither one bothered me at all. The most tender spot was inside my upper arm on the white-ish tender area that gets very little sunlight.

that would be caused because of its possitioning on the arm….. that white – ish bit is closest to the arm pit which in this case if full of presure points and nerve endings. thats why getting your ribs done hurts. the pain shoots to your armpit causeing the arm to go tingly and or numb…..

shoulder blades are sweet. no pain at all.

lindsy
    Participant
    @lindsy

ow yeah i definitely can’t get one on the inside of my arm, Marine Corps policy is tattoos can only cover 90% of the area (90% of the upper arm, lower arm, etc.) so i’ll get them on the outside.

so another question, how can i incorporate this into a quarter sleeve? i want to make a whole scene starting upper arm (where i’m getting this) up wrapping around my shoulder? i want a whole good/evil scene.

oh and i don’t care if you hijack my thread lol. it’s good.

flyingoystertattoo
    Participant
    @flyingoystertattoo

Make sure you inform the artist of your intent to make it into a quarter sleeve, so that he/she can keep that in mind when planning the art for your arm. Also you’ll want to be careful of placement, so you don’t block out an area for additions. 😎

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.