wildflower
    Participant
    @wildflower

@Outlaw 31087 wrote:

i dont want to sound like a complete twat here, but did i read that correctly…. you have only been together for 7 months and your married to him allready ??????

i could suggest leave it as it is for now, then when you both start to throw tantrums like we all do (part of married life), then you can explain to your hubby that you are going to get it covered because of the the omen, show him what people have said, he will hopefully respect your choice of action to prevent your relationship falling apart and it will bring you both closer together and help work things out…. see how it goes, stick around the forum and get to know people better and im sure others as well as myself will draw something up for you if you need it..;)

Yeah – 7 months and already married to this wonderful man.;)

Well, I want to have it covered as soon as I can since he is ok with it as well. I’ll check with a tattoo artist here in our place as to what he can do about this and i’ll post it here for your comments.

I’ll have him draw a combination of a flower with thorns and a tribal butterfly and see what he’ll come up to. Though, i know the limitations as my ink was done in black.

At any rate, thanks again for everyone who’ve posted replies. It’s such a big help for me who is new to this thing. This forum really rocks. More power. 🙂

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

superstition is exactly that. ideas and fears invented by old women sitting around a tabe drinking tea.

total rubbish.

I think thats a great tattoo and i think you should keep it to show your love for Joe.

if you split in the future it will be because of differences between you not because of some mystical power involving ink and some skin

if you ever do want to cover it up that pic tartan put up was brilliant. i think it would look great anyway. why dont you ahve that done on your other shoulder?

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

@turbosatan 31137 wrote:

superstition is exactly that. ideas and fears invented by old women sitting around a tabe drinking tea.

total rubbish.

I think thats a great tattoo and i think you should keep it to show your love for Joe.

if you split in the future it will be because of differences between you not because of some mystical power involving ink and some skin

if you ever do want to cover it up that pic tartan put up was brilliant. i think it would look great anyway. why dont you ahve that done on your other shoulder?

lol im with Turbo… Im not necessarily into tattooing ppl’s names unless it was like Hunni Bunni said a son/daughter or what have you BUT i think your tatt is nice and very sweet.

Your still together and very much in love so keep it and show the world who you love… you never know you may be the couple that lasts a lifetime.

wildflower
    Participant
    @wildflower
    AhshKoshBGosh;31224 wrote:
    lol im with Turbo… Im not necessarily into tattooing ppl’s names unless it was like Hunni Bunni said a son/daughter or what have you BUT i think your tatt is nice and very sweet.

Your still together and very much in love so keep it and show the world who you love… you never know you may be the couple that lasts a lifetime.

thanks so much for all of your comments. i realize that as well, and funny as it may sound – it just really got into me. hahahaha.:D

anyways, i will have a coverup done but the artist said that the original tattoo will not be inked anymore but it will still be covered. i don’t know how he will do it though. tribal design of a flower will most likely gonna be the outcome of it. i will post the designs once it’s ready.

Tartanmack
    Participant
    @tartanmack

Look forward to seeing what they come up with:)

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.