Terg
    Participant
    @terg

Thank you for all the information I’ve gotten just from trolling around and for the few responses I got. I understand you probably get a lot of people coming in with “im thinking of getting a tattoo” and never hearing from them again. Next friday at 3 I’ll be going in for to get my skull and fedora design done on my upper left arm and am very excited about it.

Ironmax
    Participant
    @ironmax

Cool enough! Be sure and take some pictures and post them here, that’s what we all wanna see! 😀

Vaka
    Participant
    @vaka

Nice, good luck dude.

How long you expecting it’ll take?

Terg
    Participant
    @terg

I put these pictures in my intro thread I think but that didn’t get much attention so I’ll put them here also.

I am decent at photoshop so I put together 3-5 images or so to get the design I like then I did a mock up of it on my arm to show the artist. The design needs to be redone a bit as its far from perfect but it’s pretty good for reference I think.

idea2.jpg

tatmockup.jpg
    This is a pretty old picture of me, 1 or 2 years i think now but it was a good angle for the arm.

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

im not sure what response you were expecting ??

take it to the artist of your choice, he will look at it and say what it needs to make it work on you, if it needs any tweeking then he will do it for you. I dont think the hat looks quite right IMO

design wise it looks pretty cool, and as for length of time to do… all artists work at different speeds. i would estimate about 3 to 4 hrs if i was doing it.

Terg
    Participant
    @terg

@Outlaw 31128 wrote:

im not sure what response you were expecting ??

take it to the artist of your choice, he will look at it and say what it needs to make it work on you, if it needs any tweeking then he will do it for you. I dont think the hat looks quite right IMO

design wise it looks pretty cool, and as for length of time to do… all artists work at different speeds. i would estimate about 3 to 4 hrs if i was doing it.

Did I do something to offend you? :confused:

I was just posting about my excitement on a discussion board figuring maybe some people would like to discuss…

You’re right about the hat since its just a google image, that has to be redone 100% to match the angle but I know a lot of people who have gone to the guy I’m going to and have seen a lot of good work from him.

jinny123
    Participant
    @jinny123

to be honest i am well impressed with the photoshop skills

being able to show people what a tat will look like on their body like that is a brilliant skill to ahve.

Can you do that with any tattoo? ie would you be able to simulate a graphic wrapping round an arm etc?

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

@jinny123 31132 wrote:

to be honest i am well impressed with the photoshop skills

being able to show people what a tat will look like on their body like that is a brilliant skill to ahve.

Can you do that with any tattoo? ie would you be able to simulate a graphic wrapping round an arm etc?

ooo ooo i can i can!! pick me!! pick mee!!!! ooo ooo lol

If Terg knows how and wants to do it then let him have a go i just thought i’d offer. :p

Terg: ya gots some nice skills there buddy!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.