AdamBomb
    Participant
    @adambomb

Hey guys, I lost my virginity today!! I Absolutely love it! If some of you guys didnt see my other thread, I got a sprocket because I have been riding/racing ATV’s for about 10ish years, and it has been a huge part of my life. In the last year I have also been doing a ton of mountain biking with all of my best friends, and I assume I will continue that for many years. Both ATV’s and Mountain Bikes have sprockets so…

3083995300_aa348deaeb_b.jpg

GingaSquid
    Participant
    @gingasquid

Its cool and different – I like it! Great first tattoo I reckon – also it will be easy to add to later if you choose – maybe a whole load of gears/sprockets up your arm……? 😀

Hunni Bunni
    Participant
    @hunni-bunni

your ink is really nice and clean looking!!!

its a really nice bit of work!!!

kez 😀

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

aww way to go dude!!

I like it alot and is very original.

Congrats on losing the virginity… sooo was it good for you? 😀

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

great looking piece of work, unusual topic but good meanings behind it. well done to both you and the artist emote_coolthumb.gif

just be careful how you explain to people that you lost your virginity to a man who spread vasaline on your body and used a vibrating machine on you lol……:p

Ironmax
    Participant
    @ironmax

Wow, great job on the shading, I’m really liking it!

AdamBomb
    Participant
    @adambomb

Thanks Guys! I’m really diggin it! I have to other pieces I want to get. A ‘Realistic’ Claddagh, and a Black and grey Breast Cancer ribbon with pink highlights. I want to get my right arm sleeved someday so I’m kind of saving that arm, So I dont really know where to put these other pieces.

I’m not exactly the most fit guy, so I dont really want it on my Back/Chest. But who knows, I’m trying to knock this weight!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.