me12345678
    Participant
    @me12345678

hey guys, im new here and ive been throwing around the idea of getting some kind of hawaiian design going across my pant line. something that would be probably around 8-9 inches long but only around 1 inch tall. Also Im a guy so what do you guys think of this idea? any pros or cons

XoVAMPIREHEARToX
    Participant
    @xovampireheartox

well what king of design like a smoan treibal or something of the sort? its a paingul area too my brother got a big one there lol but the ladies love it there to

me12345678
    Participant
    @me12345678

yea pretty much a tribal just not the kind that everyone has around here an actual tribal tattoo would be nice i think

XoVAMPIREHEARToX
    Participant
    @xovampireheartox

yea go for it then alot of artists have fl;ach art and am sure youl find something there or have the arist create you something origional

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

welcome-3.gif

Welcome to it buddy

I just stumbled across this site and its got some cool polynesian and what not tattoos

Cool Tattoos

@XoVAMPIREHEARToX 30793 wrote:

well what king of design like a smoan treibal or something of the sort? its a paingul area too my brother got a big one there lol but the ladies love it there to

Yes it is HAWT!!!!!

Bexxybex
    Participant
    @bexxybex

That’s an awesome place to have a tattoo, so long as you’ve got a decent body! Wouldn’t look so good if you had an apron of flab hanging over the top of it! 😛

me12345678
    Participant
    @me12345678

haha no trust me if i didnt have the body for it i wouldnt even try to get it my plan is to get it from one side of the “V” of my abs to the other

me12345678
    Participant
    @me12345678

does anyone else have any pros or cons or opinions on to how a larger tattoo there would feel and possibly look?

AnGeLeYeSoNu
    Participant
    @angeleyesonu

Hope you are going to let us see it when you decide:D

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink
    me12345678;31677 wrote:
    does anyone else have any pros or cons or opinions on to how a larger tattoo there would feel and possibly look?

It would hurt of course lol:D

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

The thinner the line the more feminine it would be. The thicker and plainer it is, the more masculine.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.