Bexxybex
    Participant
    @bexxybex

..part of the body to see a tattoo? On either a man or woman.

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

hmm damn good question… on a woman i like the shoulder blade and on the sides of their abdomen going up they ribs and boobs 😮 WHAT??!! Its hot!!! I like sleeves on a chick too. If i see anymore tramp stamps (keep in mind i live near Miami) ima gouge my eyes out! I used to like them, thought they were hot, like 15 years ago!! but now its too played out and i strive for difference and not being in the same group as many others.

If a man or chick have nice hands i like cool tatts on the hands and one or two fingers. as long and it compliments the body part i like it.

On a man definitely sleeves and across the back on the shoulder blades.

GingaSquid
    Participant
    @gingasquid

On a woman – I think a tattoo at the base of her neck looks gorgeous and top of feet.

On a man – I think full sleeves are very sexy. :rolleyes:

Saint
    Participant
    @saint

On a guy sleeves look wicked
    On a girl the hip or high up the thigh is good place very sexy 😛

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

i can personally say that i dont actually like to see tattoos on girls boobs…… but i dont mind doing them 😀

on females i like to see them on feet and sides
    on blokes i reckon sleeves and backs

ps…great question bex, its not askesd very often

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

@Outlaw 30763 wrote:

i can personally say that i dont actually like to see tattoos on girls boobs…… but i dont mind doing them 😀

LOL :p thats even better

Bexxybex
    Participant
    @bexxybex

Hehe I’m just thinking of where I want my next one…I like to pick the area of my body first then find the tattoo design!

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

@Bexxybex 30768 wrote:

Hehe I’m just thinking of where I want my next one…I like to pick the area of my body first then find the tattoo design!

send me a picture of your naked body and i shall let you know what i think would suit you and where :p

only joking Bwahahahahahahaha 😀

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

yea im runnin out of room with all my tatt ideas all i have left are bits and pieces here and there on my legs and abs… i wish i had the money now to go get my next on which will be a whole back piece but needless to say im poor and in debt… god nows id use the money for my tatts before i paid off my debt tho… LOL bad i know

Bexxybex
    Participant
    @bexxybex

lol @ Outlaw!
    Thing is, while I’m still young I don’t want to have any very visible ones, as I don’t know what I want to do in terms of career yet. Don’t want to jeopardise future plans!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.