jackk
    Participant
    @jackk

hi all i need some advice about the tattoo design i have found and like. i quite like the design and everything but im not sure if its do-able or not because it it rather complicated and i would need to get it stenciled too…will upload pic in a sec…:)

jackk
    Participant
    @jackk
    Demure
    Participant
    @demure

It’s doable. The only thing that may be a problem is the background. Either you can have an artist fade the background out into your skin or you can just remove it completely. I guess you could also have the artist make up a custom design. It’s all up to you. If you want the tattoo artist to do that specific picture you’ll need to print it out and show the artist. Be specific on colors and the size. Where were you wanting it?

jackk
    Participant
    @jackk

well i dont want a background and i dont want the moon…just the head and the flames…and like on my upper arm:cool: lol

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

Sounds good. Well post pix when you get it done. =)

jackk
    Participant
    @jackk

๐Ÿ™‚ thank youu lol is there anyone on here who would be able to get it designed for me or like stencilled? i dunno how it works really ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

Your tattoo artist will do that for you.

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

Hey thats really wicked looking! Yea the artist will draw it out for ya… have you decided to go a head a get it?

Stu
    Participant
    @stu

Can’t beat an Eddie tattoo ๐Ÿ˜Ž

IMHO it needs to have some size to it to keep the detail in – I have a few friends with them and do look good

jackk
    Participant
    @jackk

yeah eddie looks amazingful…lol dunno you think black and white or colour?? w/b

Stu
    Participant
    @stu

@jackk 30465 wrote:

yeah eddie looks amazingful…lol dunno you think black and white or colour?? w/b

Personally I’d go black and white from personal taste and ones I’ve seen – or get out your crayons and do your own picture on that theme nand make it 1 off and more personal!

jackk
    Participant
    @jackk

well bit of a problem there…cant draw for poo ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Stu
    Participant
    @stu

@jackk 30467 wrote:

well bit of a problem there…cant draw for poo ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

a decent tattooist will be able to do something for you if you go in with an idea and draw it up – most of mine have been from brain storning and doodling with tattooists ๐Ÿ™‚

I’d offer to do something for you but realistically I’m not going to have time in the next 3 months to do any for myself let alone others ๐Ÿ™

jackk
    Participant
    @jackk

bugger ๐Ÿ™‚ thanks anyways lol well i will print her off and take it down the tattoo shop somewhen :rolleyes: im bit busy at the moment
    ๐Ÿ™

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.