onecomm
    Participant
    @onecomm

DONT DO IT….take your time and find the one that you really want and is a 100% sure of….if you have even a 1% doubt…wait until you find one you really want…

I see my buddies doing coverups all the time….I really recommend you take your time with it….

I just got a chinese character done not too long ago…and I regret not looking in to it more…because I am not even sure if the artist put the correct character that I wanted……

TAKE YOUR TIME

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

lol.. I know a guy who wanted a small chicken on the back of his neck and the artist got the best of him by putting a rooster there instead.

So my friends used to make fun of him and say, “hahaha.. you’ve got a cock on the back of your neck!”

Don’t let this happen to you…

AnGeLeYeSoNu
    Participant
    @angeleyesonu

You guys are brilliant Iwas lucky to find a decent artist but I bet even you guys could find fault with mine I was going to go to someonelse who had been reccomended When I took my design he said it wasnt possible to translate to a tattoo and offered to do me a plain ole fairy instead I have nothing against fairies dont get me wrong but I thought if this guy was good he would have been able to at least do something with my design you know a watered down version but with all the main aspects I wanted because everything in it has a meaning to me. Hence the long wait for the right artist in the end. I wanted my design and if I couldnt have it then I was prepared not to have the tattoo at all or redesign to suit my needs. No disrepect to any of you artists at all but at the end of the day it lives with you for the rest of your life and you need to be careful. Speak to as many people as you need to find the right man or woman for the job 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.