hotfuzz
    Participant
    @hotfuzz

Whats going on? I’d really like some feedback and comments on my pics/tatt. I just got my first tatt the other night and i’d like to hear what people think of it! btw the pics are in my profile gallery.

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

looks cool

You thinking of adding any more colour to it?

X-pressive
    Participant
    @x-pressive

Hey man. Honest opinion….Looks like its been done at home. No consistent lines, and the colouring is very patchy with holidays in it. Would probably look ok if it was done right. Fixable though.

hotfuzz
    Participant
    @hotfuzz

Well it was supposed to be black, white, and gray, but the artist suggested that I not use white. The tatt is supposed to be a flag with black and gray boxes and a whitish/ my skin colored cross. How would you suggest I “fix” it? what should I tell him when I go to have it touched up?

X-pressive
    Participant
    @x-pressive

Try to re-colour it again. Looks real pasty..

hotfuzz
    Participant
    @hotfuzz

I’ll do that. Do you think he did a bad job for such a simple design?

X-pressive
    Participant
    @x-pressive

Yes mate. Its not the best. Was it done in a studio? I would suggest go and see somebody else to fix it.
    Placement, where it has been done is not the best. The line in bare space doesnt seem line up straight with your arm either. Wait for it to heal for afew weeks first.

hotfuzz
    Participant
    @hotfuzz

Yeah it was done in a tattoo shop. I wanted the tatt on my upper arm. He told me that I can come back to the shop next month for a free touch up. I don’t think i’m gonna have him do my next tatt. Should I let him do the free touch up? or is it just best to find someone else even if I have to pay?

X-pressive
    Participant
    @x-pressive

Come back for a free touch up tells me straight away he knows there will be problems….
    Go and show him whats happened to it. Ask him for a refund…?
    But yeah, definately go elsewhere. Do abit of homework regarding the artists abilities next stint.
    Best o luck bloke

hotfuzz
    Participant
    @hotfuzz

Is it supposed to be peeling like this? he said he’d only “shade” it in gray and wouldnt fill the whole thing in. Why is that? Do you really think he’ll give me my money back?

Lady_Baglady
    Participant
    @lady_baglady

Whoa. Dude…hopefully you leran from that, I agree with X-Pressive on this, so simple yet poorly done.

X-pressive
    Participant
    @x-pressive

Where is the grey…? Probably wont get your money back. So-called artists who put their mark on people like this are not worried what happens to your tat, or if he never sees you again….!
    They only in it for a quick buck. Hopefully, it might all fall out during your healing process.
    Let it heal, and try get it fixed. See a professional next time bloke.

hotfuzz
    Participant
    @hotfuzz

This is grounds for a beat down aint it? people have been killed for less. I am in the Navy too and know a thing or two! ha ha ha! I’m spreading around the whole city that no one go to this punk ass motha fucka! Hopefully I can get this taken care of.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.