Lady_Baglady
    Participant
    @lady_baglady

We’re going to the expo today at 2. We’re entering 3 pieces, 2 half sleeves and a leg piece. Hopefully one of us wins. I’m nervous and excited. 😮 I’m going to take pictures while we’re there and I’ll post them up later tonight or tomorrow. Wish us luck!

Ironmax
    Participant
    @ironmax

Good luck Lady B! Take a camera along and take some pics for us! I haven’t been to a tattoo convention yet this year…I’m over due.

GingaSquid
    Participant
    @gingasquid

Cool! GOOD LUCK….can’t wait to see your pics.

X-pressive
    Participant
    @x-pressive

Kool as….:D Best of luck

Lady_Baglady
    Participant
    @lady_baglady

Alright guys. Pics from the expo are up. I only posted the decent quality ones. This dude that was sitting in front of me kept getting his fat head in the way, he kept leaning the same way I was at the last minute…so, sorry there aren’t that many pics. Pics are on my page in an album.

Ironmax
    Participant
    @ironmax

Nice pics Lady B…thanks for posting them! I’ve never gone to an Expo where it was strictly a contest, but I’ve been to conventions where there are dozens of artists tattooing people and they have their booth set up. Those are really cool, you get to see a ton of people with really good art. Highly recommended if you haven’t been to one. Glad you had a good time! 🙂

boomertw
    Participant
    @boomertw

Thx for posting the pics Lady B!!!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.