joshtista
    @

so i got a tattoo done 3 days ago and its really starting to itch, the guy told me to take the wrap off after an hour, wash it with warm water then apply some of the cream he gave me, and he said before i goto bed to wash the cream off and apply a looser layer of cling film which i did, i woke up in the middle of the night and i went to the toilet, whilst doing this i realised alot of inked had leaked out? (is that normal) now it seems the top part of my tat has lost quite abit of ink and can now see my skin through it.. pics below

http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?image=afsafqwqe6.jpg

sorry for a massive paragraph hehe x

gersgirl84
    Participant
    @gersgirl84

hey dont worry. when ever i get a tattoo done i take the cling film off and leave it off. dont put any back on. gently clean it with warm water. the best cream to use is bepanthan (nappy rash cream). i found, for me, that the tattoo doesn’t itch and there isnt much scabbing either. it also heals quicker. i have 2 a small black dragons on my back and the night i had the them done, when i woke in the morning the bed was black from where i had been led. the tattoos had turned out fine. i am sure yours will too. the tattoo looks great by the way. hope this helps. ๐Ÿ™‚

X-pressive
    Participant
    @x-pressive

Hi. Sounds like you may have sweat abit during the night. He got you to put clingwrap over it during sleeping, so you wont stick to the sheets. The weeping is blood, ink and plasma. Do not drench the tattoo with cream. Its normal to loose abit of ink and fluid the first night etc. Before you go to sleep, make sure it is dry and apply a little cream. I give my clients bepanthen for their new work. Really locks in the colour, and heals beautifully. Your tattoo may have been slightly overworked, as in hes gone over the same area too many times. If you have lost ink due to this overworking? It will need fixing when it is healed. And that should be no charge to you. Best of luck with it. ๐Ÿ™‚

dafunkymunky
    Participant
    @dafunkymunky

Hi.. i got a small tattoo for myself.. now i got pimples on it.. i’m applying mupirocin.. what else after care do you suggest.. it’s been about a month since i got it done.. and my artist has me to come back after 3 months to do some rework on it..

X-pressive
    Participant
    @x-pressive

Hi. Sounds like ingrown hairs?? I have never heard of the cream you are using. After he or she fixes it. Try to get some BEPANTHEN. Magic stuff! ๐Ÿ˜€

zamc08
    Participant
    @zamc08

very very nice tattoo fella ๐Ÿ™‚

zamc08
    Participant
    @zamc08

p.s … i want at some point tribal on my leg at some point… but sadly got no money ๐Ÿ™
    but sooooooon i will ๐Ÿ˜€

zaksblaklabel
    Participant
    @zaksblaklabel

I always used lubriderm for all my work.

alan24
    @

when i used BEPANTHEN on my tat it seemd to weep alot i just thought it will do as i just gt in done give it a day and shud b ok i put more on next day and same happend i think it didnt agree with me so i used e45 and ws ok after.but wudnt mind trying using BEPANTHEN again as peeps do say its best

X-pressive
    Participant
    @x-pressive

Dont use too much….Wipe it on and work it in. Trick is not to let it get too dry, or too moist from too much cream. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.