JuniorNA
    Participant
    @juniorna

Hey guys, nice to see a good forum out there. 28 yrs old. Just started getting into tats within the last 6 months. Looked through a lot of images, and finally found a few things i loved.

The center piece of this tat is an angel, holding a cross…burning up due to some internal struggles with believe. On top is an angel trying to help him, below is demon, trying to bring him to the dark side. I’m still trying to figure out what to put AROUND the entire image. I was thinking maybe some curved writing to go around the egg/circle tattoo (the curved writing would prob be a bible passage related to death and life, good and evil which no one will know what it means until I explain it to them, but the tattoo is for me, not them…I’m just not sure if writing will fit into this picture if I eventually want to go half sleeve, or maybe just some japanese lines going all around it to make the center image pop, or some type of half demonic/half angelic clock on both sides to further enhance the whole good vs. evil thing.

Does anyone have any ides on what to put around the sides, above and below the image? Also, i dont plan on going lower than i already am since i work in a corp environment and want it to be covered during work hours only.

Thanks.

please rate the tattoo as you feel fit, all comments and opinions welcome.

X-pressive
    Participant
    @x-pressive

Hi Mate. That is a bloody nice piece. Almost looks Paul Booth styles….May i suggest stick to the theme and carry it over top of the shoulder, possible chest plate? back of shoulder? Leave the writing for the back of the shoulder maybe? All in all, writing will fit over the top of this no worries. Good luck

JuniorNA
    Participant
    @juniorna

@X-pressive 29146 wrote:

Hi Mate. That is a bloody nice piece. Almost looks Paul Booth styles….May i suggest stick to the theme and carry it over top of the shoulder, possible chest plate? back of shoulder? Leave the writing for the back of the shoulder maybe? All in all, writing will fit over the top of this no worries. Good luck

Thank you much. At first glance, I think the images can get a little warped together, and it can look like a solid blob of gunk on my arm, but once anyone looks at the piece, they can see how each of the 3 images all blend together…thats my only issue with it as of now. I like the top of shoulder idea and chest plate.

I was thinking to fill out the rest of the arm first, before continuing with sleeve and back or front plate…so I wasnt sure if i should just do background, or japanese lines filling out the rest of the arms…not sure yet.

thanks for your input buddy.

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

Welcome!! Nice tatt!

JuniorNA
    Participant
    @juniorna

thank you!

Showmeyourtats
    Participant
    @showmeyourtats

Thats an awesome tat bro I love religious tattoos. Really cool idea.

Ironmax
    Participant
    @ironmax

I always toyed with the idea of having an angel on one shoulder, the devil on the other, and have them sort of battling with an image inbetween, kind of an upper back piece. I know, not much to go on, and I can’t do it myself since my back is taken up already. But it still intrigues me!

zaksblaklabel
    Participant
    @zaksblaklabel

looks great so far. I liked the idea of taking it up onto your shoulder and chest as opposed to a full sleeve.

zamc08
    Participant
    @zamc08

@X-pressive 29146 wrote:

Very nice 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.