DaddyHulk
    Participant
    @daddyhulk

hi all. i have a couple of tats allready and i was just wondering if anyone had any sleeve ideas. ive seen so many tats that look ace but should i get one off the shelf so to speak or should i design it like i did with three of my tats also ideas of what to design as ive got bad artist block.:confused::confused::confused:also its got to have colours cos im lovin them right now.

Kruk
    Participant
    @kruk

want a sleeve? Get a japanese…

DaddyHulk
    Participant
    @daddyhulk

i was thinkin of a full colour dragon but i think id need a few around it aswell as i dont wont to see much skin for the art

X-pressive
    Participant
    @x-pressive

Oriental is very popular. Both my sleeves are orient affiliated. I havnt seen any Abstract art sleeves before.
    I would love to do a cosmic scene. Heaps of stars, planets, meteors etc. Pretty much anything is possible nowadays. Best of luck with your choices mate.

THRASHER
    Participant
    @thrasher

I personally love the bio mech sleeves… black n grey, colour.. love em all!!

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

I’d say you really should design it yourself… if not on paper at least in your mind and find pics to describe best ya can to your artist what ya want then give him free range to use his creativity to draw ya up some nice designs to choose from. Good luck and have fun!

misskandi
    Participant
    @misskandi

@THRASHER 28839 wrote:

I personally love the bio mech sleeves… black n grey, colour.. love em all!!

I was going to suggest a crazy bio-mech theme, but I can see that Thrasher’s beaten me to it. Oh, well. Great minds… 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.