Joshu
    @

Im looking to get a sleeve some time at the end of the year/ start of next year
    I’ve been thinking about what i wanted for about a year now so im 100% sure I already have ink only a small one on my fore arm.

I’m just wondering what is better, getting a tattoo artist to do a full design or get it in peices like have loads of random thing everywhere on my arm then get them all blended in ?
    also do you think its better if i draw stuff myself or just print stuff off the web to show the tatttoo artist ?

let me know what you think
    thanks

THRASHER
    Participant
    @thrasher

id go for a full design but its up to u man… if u wanted to bring ideas with u to the artist im sure it would help him incorporate them into the design. I guess what style u want is the 1st thing, bio-mech, japenese, tribal, murel etc. by going for full design i think ur artist wud be able to get the design to flow better than ‘blending’ in single tats.
    Best of luck with it joshu, and dont forget to post up the work & givus all a look see!

X-pressive
    Participant
    @x-pressive

Yeah mate go with what you into, but i generally try to sway a client to start and stick to a theme. Bit less BUSY to look at if ya know what i mean bro.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.