NGC-1300
    @

I got a small tatttoo in black ink on my upper arm about a month ago. Now that’s it’s pretty much healed, I am less than pleased. There are spots in the ink that appear “faded”, almost as if hardly any ink was applied in that location. I also noticed that the artist failed to completely fill in the outline he drew. All in all, I think it looks pretty shitty and would like to know if it is possible to “trace over” the entire design again in black ink, or if that would cause further problems?

And best off all, the shop the did it closed its doors…:rolleyes:

skillzo1
    Participant
    @skillzo1

@NGC-1300 27829 wrote:

I got a small tatttoo in black ink on my upper arm about a month ago. Now that’s it’s pretty much healed, I am less than pleased. There are spots in the ink that appear “faded”, almost as if hardly any ink was applied in that location. I also noticed that the artist failed to completely fill in the outline he drew. All in all, I think it looks pretty shitty and would like to know if it is possible to “trace over” the entire design again in black ink, or if that would cause further problems?

And best off all, the shop the did it closed its doors…:rolleyes:

If it’s a matter of just filling in unfinished shaded areas, i would say of course. Even the part that you feal needs more shading cause it faded. You should be fine. If you just don’t like the tattoo cause you don’t like the tattoo, that is another story.

X-pressive
    Participant
    @x-pressive

Hi. The small blotchy patches you see are called ‘Holidays’. Poor outline in that area generally the skin hasnt been stretched enough either. Totally fixable 🙂

Calandryll
    Participant
    @calandryll

yea, it can be repaired, the blotchy areas sometimes happen when there is a tattoo that has alot of black ink… alot of times you have to go back after it is healed to fill it in a little…

as for the outline, there is no excuse in my opinion, either a lazy, rushed, or crappy artist…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.