metalhead64
    Participant
    @metalhead64

even tho ive ad it a bit now part of my tattoo keeps itching , shud i worry ???

supersoad1
    Participant
    @supersoad1

i wouldnt worry too much

supersoad1
    Participant
    @supersoad1

but i guess it depends on your situation

Lezard
    Participant
    @lezard

I’m really understand what you’re going through.. I have a Tattoo that used to itch so much… and afterwords appeared some beauty spots on the tattoo and near it…I think that my problem caused by a lot of sun… i don’t know if you’re exposed to a lot of sun… I just can give you my advice… if it’s a new tattoo do Not expos it to the sun… the sun is ruing your tattoos…but if you keep creaming it, the itching will disappear…

Cheers

djchubbs
    Participant
    @djchubbs

its the aids

binkd
    Participant
    @binkd

Hey there,

Im new to the forum but not to tattoos. The skin can itch when its healing, I wouldnt worry too much unless it cracks or weeps but keep an eye on it. 🙂

jon_hoog
    Participant
    @jon_hoog

worry lots and have it removed

jinny123
    Participant
    @jinny123

@jon_hoog 26670 wrote:

worry lots and have it removed

dont be stupid. you shouldbnt get it removed its fine. All scar tissue will itch sometimes i have a scar where my kidney was removed and that itches a lot 7 years on from the Op

nothing to worry about but if you really get concerned just go to your doctor and get it checked out.

Daz Argyle
    Participant
    @daz-argyle

i dont appreciate comments like that to my friends keep it costructive or dont bother and leave the forum , any more like that and i will have u removed

MTLHC
    Participant
    @mtlhc

My new tat is 3 weeks old today and it still itches on & off. At one point I wanted to just say “SCREW IT”! & tear the skin right off my foot but alas, I just suffer through it, lol. Try your best not to actually scratch it. Rub it lightly or wash & cream it when it gets to be too much & of course KEEP OUT OF THE SUN! Oh ya, be sure to always use a hypoallergenic, non-sented cream (& same for soap) – it is not a must but it is recommended.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.