jaydoublejew
    Participant
    @jaydoublejew

Hi there,

Im going to be drinking my face off and i am getting a tattoo tomorrow morning. What do you recommend to thicken my blood? and how bad is drinking the night before getting the tatto?

jaydoublejew
    Participant
    @jaydoublejew

im actually serious… somebody please help

bluekrissyspikes
    Participant
    @bluekrissyspikes

if you are worried about it then don’t drink your face off or call it an early night.

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

the next day i reckon you sould be ok unles you really can drink a lot.

also i dont think having a hangover is going to be a good idea while getting tattoo’d

Best advice

take it easy tonight or just get wrecked very quickly and fall asleep early

TargetTattoo
    Participant
    @targettattoo

I think some places won’t tattoo you if you are drunk..so be careful with it.

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

Peronally I can’t think of anything worse than being pissed while getting tattooed, although as a youngster I once got a tatt done while tripping of my box on LSD, quite a frightening experience to say the least.
    Anyway, I wouldn’t worry about the bleeding so much as passing out with dehydration, drink lots of water and eat shed loads of shite to soak it up.
    Personally I eat like a rabbit and avoid alcohol for about a week before I get tattooed, I find dealing with pain more difficult when hungover and just not enjoying the experience at all, although we’ve all done it, I’m sure.

Samantha_ann19
    Participant
    @samantha_ann19

please dont get drunk the day before being tattooed. It is illegal to get tattooed with any alcahol in your system because it thins your blood and you bleed making the ink get rejected. Your risking your tattoo more than anything. It will also be 50 times more painful with a hangover.

dimantslv
    Participant
    @dimantslv

Be cearfull with drinkng and tattoin in shortly time! I have heard that some peoples have big problems with that!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.