LadyJade..x
    Participant
    @ladyjade-x

hiya everyone im gonna be having my first tattoo done soon and i wanted something done that would reflect me and my personality so tell me what you think 😀

right im having these two butterflys facing eachother so it looks like this
    http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll245/RudeGiirl/butterfly3-1.jpg

then either side of them im going to have a simple feminine pattern

and this is going to be placed on my lower back right at the bottom
    What do you think ?
    thanx guys

~Jade:p

Cookie55
    Participant
    @cookie55

Looks good, when you thinking of getting it done?

greendemon
    Participant
    @greendemon

Nice idea. I think it would look cool and tatts on a womans lower back are always sexy

😉

LadyJade..x
    Participant
    @ladyjade-x

aww thanx Boys. ill be getting it done in the next 2 months when i get it done ill take a photo of it and show you 🙂

yeh i fink lower bak tattoos on women are sexy too i was going to have just one of the butterflys just inward and down a little from my hip but thought id go with the back one for my first
    🙂
    do you think i could improve it in anyway?
    ~Jade

Tomm
    Participant
    @tomm

looks pretty kool Jade! Hit us up with some photos once its done!

My missus wants some thing on here lower back aswell at the moment!

NTshaw
    Participant
    @ntshaw

personally, i have never been a fan of lower back tattoos on females.

if by “reflecting your personality” you mean reflecting your femininity, i find it too vague to be just; almost like barbed wire arm-bands on men. it seems like the butterfly doesn’t have any important sentimentality to you. if the “eye-catching look” is something you’re going for, it usually comes from (a combination) of a talented artist, and a unique design. i can’t count how many times i’ve seen a butterfly tattoo (even specifically on the lower back)

of course i’m just telling you what i personally think. in the end, it’s you who makes the decision and if you’re happy with having that specific piece of art on your body, i am happy for you.

good luck, and make sure to post pics when it’s done :]

LadyJade..x
    Participant
    @ladyjade-x

Thanks tom as soon as its done ill put pics on here

i fink the all together peice will look sexy but its hard to imagin it when its just pictures not the whole end result.
    like i said in one of my posts i was originally going to have just one of the butterflys just inward and down a little from my hip but my other half said i shouldnt just in case when we decide to have children my stomach getting bigger might stretch the tattoo.

is this right would it stretch it ?
    i want to be able to be totally sure in what i want because i dont want to regret it later on in life ive had a long think bout my first tattoo and ive decided that i definatly what a butterfly as butterflys mean somthing to me
    and there very pretty animals i also feel that i should really go oon what other people say because then i knw i will regret it later because its not somthing i wanted but i do like to hae somebody elses opinion so
    thanks for replys :p
    ~Jade

Tomm
    Participant
    @tomm

Hey again jade,

I was reading up on stretching tattoos as like i say my girlfriend wants one in a similar place and after a bit of research i have read that so many females have had tattoos on thier lower stomach, have got heavily pregnant and the tattoo has majorly stretched and after having the baby the tattoo has returned to its normal shape and size. So if they are ok with things on the lower stomach where surley it would stretch more compared to the back i am sure you would be fine!

Like with my design, although i think it looks ace i would like to have a opinion from more than just myself and close friends/family. If you are set with the buterflies go for it, you can always add to a lower back peice in my opinion especialy the sort of thing which you are after.

want it? go for it! plain and simple :p

LadyJade..x
    Participant
    @ladyjade-x

hiya tom yh lol im definatly gonna do more designs tho till im completely happy .
    thanks for finding that out tho 😀
    so what does your girl want? has she got any ideas or is she in the same boat as me lol

~Jade

LadyJade..x
    Participant
    @ladyjade-x

hi again every1 ive finally made a decision bout my first tattoo its in a new thread in the forum so cheak it out and tell me what you think

~Jade

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.