killphil
    @

its already been 8 days and i was wondering if i could was it with a ruglar soap.

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

Use your own judgement, their is not a specific science behind healing a trauma to your flesh. Treat it well, and at least like any other cut/graze on your skin. You will not wash the ink out if that is what you are flapping about.
    Personally I use what ever is sitting on the edge of the tub and then rinse it with savlon wound wash. and am pretty much completely healed by the end of 1 week.

cscottdraw
    Participant
    @cscottdraw

what do you mean regular soap? I have been washing mine with regular soap since the night I got it done… I actually use non-scented disenfectant hand soap for it, and scented suave body wash for the rest of me…has your tattoo peeled yet? I think it should have by now… you should be okay, maybe ask your tattoo artist

Samantha_ann19
    Participant
    @samantha_ann19

I washed mine with regular soap from day one. I use savlon after every shower and 3-4 times a day for a new tattoo. The ink will not pour out of your tattoo so dont worrie. Just dont smother it, pat dry it and keep it clean.

dimantslv
    Participant
    @dimantslv

I bought special soups I my tattooing salon!

romi
    Participant
    @romi

When I got my tats, I was told to use special soap for 2 weeks. But after one week I start using regular, again. You should see how it’s healing, if everything seems ok, it’s ok :p

Daz Argyle
    Participant
    @daz-argyle

thats was all i used on mine , thats wot i was told to use along with nappy rash cream lol ๐Ÿ™‚ worked tho ๐Ÿ™‚

MTLHC
    Participant
    @mtlhc

Dove man, can’t go worng with Dove – anytime, always, for anything ๐Ÿ˜‰

binkd
    Participant
    @binkd

I wash mine with Dove or Nivea from day one. 2 hours after its done, remove the cling or dressing, gently wash in warm water with soap and pat dry. Shower as normal trying not to get the area directly too wet and soapy then add tattoo goo or intensive care moisturiser. Ive used all sorts over the years and thats the best advice I can give but Im no expert. ๐Ÿ™‚ Hope its ok.

kdubz
    @

@bink’d 26633 wrote:

I wash mine with Dove or Nivea from day one. 2 hours after its done, remove the cling or dressing, gently wash in warm water with soap and pat dry. Shower as normal trying not to get the area directly too wet and soapy then add tattoo goo or intensive care moisturiser.

yah thats exactly what I was told, and it worked great for me.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.