thelastrolo
    Participant
    @thelastrolo

Her’s how I do my custom stuff just in case anyone was wondering ๐Ÿ™‚

What do people think about the end design? I found it strange to work on something so vector-esque.. I was half tempted to ask why he wanted to look like a stop sign when he gave me his first brief :p I’m quite please with the end result though but what do you think?

TomBlaney.jpg

EDIT:
    Just realised how small the picture was so here’s a better view… what you think?

DSC00400.jpg

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

Whats it all about?

thelastrolo
    Participant
    @thelastrolo

@scrubmuncher 24118 wrote:

Whats it all about?

it’s just a piece that he wanted, with lots of arrows mainly cos he likes vectors and the arrows are about how he has no direction to go

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

I like the schematics, they are very well done.

I prefer your artistic work though. Shows more talent.

Surely you get more out of using that side of your mind rather than the schematical?

Again, great schematics on the skin! but I’m lost as to how you can class such work, seems ‘expo intro comercial’ at an extreme?

Saying that, my lass has tyre marks and route 66 up her ass!! (In a very schematical and almost ‘TRON ‘like style.
    She loves it, I love it but schematics on skin??
    Nor gunna last long, eh?

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

i like the shading again. i always love the sort of reddy colour you get from black shading just after it is finished. they should make a Scab colour ink i reckon. because i never think shading looks as cool as straight after it has been done.

thelastrolo
    Participant
    @thelastrolo

@scrubmuncher 24133 wrote:

I like the schematics, they are very well done.

I prefer your artistic work though. Shows more talent.

Surely you get more out of using that side of your mind rather than the schematical?

Again, great schematics on the skin! but I’m lost as to how you can class such work, seems ‘expo intro comercial’ at an extreme?

Saying that, my lass has tyre marks and route 66 up her ass!! (In a very schematical and almost ‘TRON ‘like style.
    She loves it, I love it but schematics on skin??
    Nor gunna last long, eh?

I do prefer the arty stuff ๐Ÿ™‚ I should have more pics up soon too… you’re other half’s tattoo sounds awesome ๐Ÿ˜€

its striking but yeah like you said you never know how it will turn out. He’s only 18 too so yeah… we’ll see how those lines turn out in the future after he stretches a bit ๐Ÿ˜‰

are there any links to your tattoos on this site? would be interesting to see some work ๐Ÿ™‚

thelastrolo
    Participant
    @thelastrolo

@turbosatan 24138 wrote:

i like the shading again. i always love the sort of reddy colour you get from black shading just after it is finished. they should make a Scab colour ink i reckon. because i never think shading looks as cool as straight after it has been done.

nearly everybody I speak to thinks the same :p I may start adding a bit of red to my Kuro Sumi ๐Ÿ™‚

might be worth a pop ๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks for the comment ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.