Phresh2k
    @

Hi, I’ve been thinking a lot lately about getting a tattoo, and I finally found one, it’s the same as Pete Doherty have on his arm. But i cant find a good picture of it 🙁
    So I wondered if you could help me find a good shot of it.

Here’s the best pictures I found:
    N_PeteDoherty.jpgadasdasdasd.jpg

And by “good shot of it” I mean a black and white, you know;)

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

Is that a skull? What is that? I can’t see at all what it is from your pictures

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

it’s a bog standard Skull and bones (without jaw). I’m sure you can manage without a picture of Dickhead Dohertys, rotten skanky skin.
    Any artist will draw one freehand for you in no time.

Why out of interest, like the Tattoo or wanna be Pete?

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

Ya who is this guy anyway? What’s so great about him? and seriously.. I could find you a skull with bones ANYWHERE

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

Pete Doherty is a useless piece of shit, some kids feel he is a poet and a fantastic musician, infact he is neither. He is the kind of song writer that will write songs that can be only desyphered when off your head on smack or about to kill yourself and as for his lyrical capabilities overall, pathetic. His abilities with the strings is nothing more than average and mundane.
    Another one who has made his name through taking drugs, gatting arrested, having beautiful girlfriends and wasting it, makes a mockery of british music in my opinion. If people were to think his talent was anything near real raw talent then we’d have very little to share the rest of the world, as it goes he’s not very well known anywhere else, that in itself speaks volumes.

Sorry, can you tell I hate the twat?
    Just can’t stand people making money from the tabloids and then claiming the success is anything to do with musical talent or ability, he’s conning dumbfuck students with sheep like mentality (obviously thats a generalisation). Rant over:D

Peace V

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

Wow… sounds like a Kurt Cobain wanna-be except… Kurt Cobain killed himself….already. That’s our American version. Horrible music, poems, attitude, and HAIR! Girls used to swoon… or maybe they still do.. but I think he was ridiculous and unattractive.

Libertine
    Participant
    @libertine

I would just like to add my username has fuk all to do with the twat and his band, libertine means was once a slave but now free or something along them lines and nothing to do with that oink.
    But as for the tattoo it looks like something i get asked to cover up reguarly. So my advice if you want to look like pete is get into a fight with the biggest guy you can find so your teeth are all chipped and broken and buy your clothes from oxfam 🙂

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

Soooo what does your name have to do with this Pete guy? I’m lost… It’s a European thing! Lol..

Or…. he could find a better tattoo to get… that actually means something…

Libertine
    Participant
    @libertine

his band was called the libertines

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

@Demure 23931 wrote:

Wow… sounds like a Kurt Cobain wanna-be except… Kurt Cobain killed himself….already. That’s our American version. Horrible music, poems, attitude, and HAIR! Girls used to swoon… or maybe they still do.. but I think he was ridiculous and unattractive.

I’m actually like kurt Cobain, and alot of the music he wrote.
    This Pete guy seems to want to be something original, but failing seriously and just makes himself look a tit, constantly. I don’t think girls flock to Petes feet, maybe 15-17 years olds, anyone older seems to have more sense. He’s washed up forgotten about and I’ll be waving goodbye at his funeral!

OK a bit strong but he deserves nothing more.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.