Libertine
    Participant
    @libertine

Hi folk i been tattooing for about 2 and a half years and most my work doesnt get seen by anybody with much knowledge of tattoos, i was hoping i could get a bit of feedback by some people in the know. By the way these pics are about 8 months old but will post some more recent ones when i got them sorted.

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

You have quite a distinctive style ‘pretty bold’, looks good, I’ve got the last piece on my forearm without the decpitated heads, looks an entirely different piece without them.
    Keep it up.

thelastrolo
    Participant
    @thelastrolo

like how bold it is ๐Ÿ™‚ the red in the 2nd picture is bold

but how do you run your magnums for your softer shading?

and definately get more recent work up soon ๐Ÿ˜€

Libertine
    Participant
    @libertine

Thxs for the comments much appreciated i do like my tattoos to be bold but those pics are taken just after i finished them so are darker than they will be healed unfortunatly i cant get healed pics as i did 2 of them in Norway and the panther was on a polish guy who has gone back to poland.
    As for the softer shading i dont really adjust my magnum much maybe just turn it down a little but i dont use different ink for shading just my main black and dilute it with listerine this gives it a more silvary grey than the dull grey you can get with water.
    I try and sort some more recent pics hopefully in next 2 days thxs again ๐Ÿ™‚

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

dude that first pic is awesome.

i have to say i really do like the style.

Libertine
    Participant
    @libertine

thxs for comments turbo, glad you like it never heard anybody refer to it as awesome ๐Ÿ™‚
    i got some newer pics i post up in next couple of hours would appreciate some feed back to those aswell plz thxs.

imafreakychild
    Participant
    @imafreakychild

they look really good. Really bold and really cool. I love the third one personally.

Libertine
    Participant
    @libertine

Thxs for feedback here is a few more recent pics ive managed to sort out, all comments welcome thxs.

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

Not so much bold to me, as masculine. It’s a style I can see a lot of people liking.

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

Yeh Lib, you’ve defo got a thing going on there with your own style, very definative. The second ones are great, I thought the boldness of the first lot may have been coz you weren’t getting your shading right, but you’ve just crushed that thought by knocking out some really nice touches in the second lot.
    Great stuff, Look forward to seeing more.

Libertine
    Participant
    @libertine

Thanks again for the comments really appreciated and im glad you like them , will post some more in next couple of days when get pics sorted also got some work in progress i post them when finished, although that could be some time ๐Ÿ™‚

thelastrolo
    Participant
    @thelastrolo

@Libertine 23874 wrote:

Thxs for feedback here is a few more recent pics ive managed to sort out, all comments welcome thxs.

yeah definate improvement in the new stuff ๐Ÿ™‚

it’s so bold

got any colour work?

joe

Libertine
    Participant
    @libertine

Thxs for comments m8, i dont do much colour work to be honest but i found 1 pic out from a few months ago the actual tattoo is only about 2 and a half inches big though.

thelastrolo
    Participant
    @thelastrolo

Fairplay for 2 12 inches big ๐Ÿ™‚

niice ๐Ÿ™‚

I’ll get some new drawings up soon ๐Ÿ™‚ I’ve got 2 custom sleave designs on paper so Ill try and post those soon One is really vector-esque and the other is my own style ๐Ÿ™‚ Got any custom drawings?

Joe

mrjames1977
    @

Dude – you deffo have a style of your own. Agree its bold and masculine and I think its popular/current! Lovin your work man – keep doin it ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.