sinoftheskin
    Participant
    @sinoftheskin

A little help here if you would. I am trying to identify the best tattoo fonts that artists use in creating their stencils.

I am putting together a tool from popular demand and would like feedback that will make it usable to artists and ethusiasts alike.

Take a peek if you aren’t sure what I am talking about: Tattoo Text.

Any feedback would be helpful – thanks guys!

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

Hi, it would be more useful if you could put little dragging points on the lettering/words as well, so bending and distortorting the letters/words to fit tattoos would be very easy, I’m sure it would get alot of use with such a tool.
    If it already has this fascility then sorry, I haven’t found it.
    Good idea!

sinoftheskin
    Participant
    @sinoftheskin

So you are saying having a web version of photoshop would be cool?

In all seriousness, thanks for the feedback. I realize that may be a cool feature, and I will look into how feasible it would be to do something like that.

I do know that would require extensive coding…would be cool though…let me look into it before I jump to any conclusions.

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

Well it was really to give it something else that may bring more use to the tool. At the moment you have nothing there that would not already be useable on many other applications. Surely if you would like this to be a tattooists and designers tool, you want is to do the entire job, not half the job and then copy it over to another package/tool to finish it. Why do that, if you can get everything in one, many many tools I can go to, find the font required and do it all on there, your tool would need to be as, if not more unique than others for people to show interest and use, no?
    Just my opinion as if I was looking for use of such a tool.
    Good luck:)

sinoftheskin
    Participant
    @sinoftheskin

scrub, I totally agree, just being a bit of a smart ass because that is fairly hard to code. You’re right the tool is more for users to get an idea of different fonts as opposed to a tool for artists…

I have my work cut out huh – thanks for the feedback!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.