elmo
    @

i want everyone in my familys name…in chinesse or abraic something like that!!! dose anyone know a web site or can you transluate?
    i have thought about it ,im a big girl no need 4 a lecture,i like the type of writing

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

@elmo 22798 wrote:

i want everyone in my familys name…in chinesse or abraic something like that!!! dose anyone know a web site or can you transluate?
    i have thought about it ,im a big girl no need 4 a lecture,i like the type of writing

Chinese and arabic are very very different, maybe you should make a choice of what you want first. My advice is do not trust online translators, or a complete stranger off the net. Send your request to a university or college that teach those languages and get a proper translation. I’ve seen so many people trust random translation and ended up with some rediculous words inked. From a guy in a tattoo studio picking a translation off the wall (that was put up backwards) so meaningless (god knows how many people have shite on them) to people asking chiese restaurants for Japanese translation (eh, has happened, idiots).
    Good luck with your mission!!:)

robyn9882
    Participant
    @robyn9882

I want a tattoo like that too! I have no idea what it would say though. Im with scrubmuncher, I unfortunately have a chinese symbol for happiness that I got when I was alot younger…and Im pretty sure that it doesn’t mean happiness. Ive never seen another happiness symbol that looks like it. Im sure it will end up getting covered up one day, and no one sees it anyways, so Im not worried…but something on your neck Id def want to be correct.

ALInk
    Participant
    @alink

lol yeh i can just imagen walking round proud owner of a cool bit of kanji down your back or were ever only to find out it said “duck in black bean sorse with water chestnuts”:D

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.