derocker
    Participant
    @derocker

Hi there

I am 25 years old and about 2 years ago I got a tattoo. It was with black ink. I really loved the tatoo when I got it, but after a week or 2 it started to fade a little. It turned light grey. I think I took good care of it, I did everything the tattoo shop told me to do. I went to a pretty famous tattoo artist in the country where I live. I also checked the instructions that he gave me to take care of the tattoo, the internet agreed that I did everything right.

So a year I decided to get it re-done. I went to a very good tattoo artist in my country, waited for 6 months and finally got there. I asked him to make it darker, less bright, make it ‘come out’ more. He did exactly that. He gave me instructions to take care of the tattoo which were pretty much the same as what I did before. So again, I did it. And, as you guys can probably guess, the same thing happened … yet again my tattoo got much brighter/greyer than when I had it done.

Is it possible that my skin isn’t good to get tattoo’ed ? I have a “normal” tanned skin for a white guy. Not really brown, not really white either.

Thank you all !

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

A picture of this tattoo would really help

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.