JayLovesPunkRock
    Participant
    @jaylovespunkrock

There’s 4 guys in my family that have the same birthday. We are looking to get matching tattoos this year, first suggestion was our birthday in Roman numerals but XI XXIV is not that exciting. Any ideas to make 11/24 into a cool tattoo for the 4 of us? Thanks everyone!

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

I have a great idea but can not explain it and this website won’t let me add a picture from the web

JayLovesPunkRock
    Participant
    @jaylovespunkrock

Damn, I’d really like to see your idea. Any chance you could email it to me? Jay_Nowak@yahoo.com

tatbot
    Keymaster
    @tatbot

just post the url in here and put img in square brackets before it and /img after it in square brackets

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

shellybelly
    Participant
    @shellybelly

@buttwheat I’m sure you come across as an evil troll to many… but you DO make me laugh 🙂

shellybelly
    Participant
    @shellybelly

actually i think numerals do look awesome….

or a barcode?

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

“actually i think numerals do look awesome….

or a barcode?”

Oh god no

jeff2020
    Participant
    @jeff2020

lol i love barcode tattoos, not ont he back of your head like that film but generally think barcodes are a cool choice. especially when you consider

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRQQe1SRDNE

But to answert the serious question i would take perhaps a thing or music that each of you like. make a portion of an album cover for each of you which makes the whole and then put your roman numberals across the top of that.

so kinda making your own album cover for your lives

shellybelly
    Participant
    @shellybelly

When I was a kid I used to pretend I was from the future and I had a barcode on my wrist.. my future name was Zonar… True story!
    perhaps I should get a barcode tattoo??
    :S

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.