jla1995
    Participant
    @jla1995

Hey guys, I’m new here! My name’s Jesse and I live in southern California, currently going to community college and trying to follow an amateur MMA career ๐Ÿ˜€ Anyways, I’m a Christian and I want to get Revelation 5:13 on my chest. Not the verse itself, but just the reference “Revelation 5:13”. I’m debating whether i want it simple like that (in which case I would just need to pick a not super girly cursive font), or replace “5:13” with roman numerals.. as in “V:XII” (in which case I don’t like cursive for all of it). Would anyone be able to find some good options for fonts?

Keeping “5:13” cursive is what I want. But if it says “Revelation V:XII”, I cant find any non-cursive fonts that I really like! Any help is very appreciated!

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

Welcome to the forum. You won’t find a lot of love for script tattoos here, but if that is what you want …

V:XII does not equal 5:13

Revelation V:XII = In a loud voice they were saying: “Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength and …
    Revelation 5:13 = Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, saying: “To him who …

Double check your math if go with Roman Numerals. ๐Ÿ˜‰

And – if you want script then go to one of the great script tattoo artists and they will draw you something custom and amazing. Like Big Meas or Mr Flaks or Boog Star.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

What she said^^^^^

jla1995
    Participant
    @jla1995

@Call_me_Lola 141529 wrote:

Welcome to the forum. You won’t find a lot of love for script tattoos here, but if that is what you want …

V:XII does not equal 5:13

Revelation V:XII = In a loud voice they were saying: “Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength and …
    Revelation 5:13 = Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, saying: “To him who …

Double check your math if go with Roman Numerals. ๐Ÿ˜‰

And – if you want script then go to one of the great script tattoo artists and they will draw you something custom and amazing. Like Big Meas or Mr Flaks or Boog Star.

Ooops yeah I was typing too fast haha, XIII is thirteen! Thank you, I’m glad that didn’t happen at the parlor :p I’ll look into those artists!

pidjones
    Participant
    @pidjones

Script must be done very well to look good. Even spacing, same size and thickness. And please, make sure it is a legible font! I doubt you will inspire many to look it up, and the last place I would reference a non-believer would be Revelations (well, or maybe Lamentations, Leviticus, or Isaiah).

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.